Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Booker and Tatum are pretenders. You can look the part, average 27 a game, etc but, there's an extra something you can't teach.

Either you have it or you don't.

Some people could make an argument that Tatum and Booker are more skilled/polished/better players than Ant.

However, they don't have heart like Ant, so they are not considered on his level. No more, no less.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
I agree.Don't get the Tatum hype.I never put him in the superstar category.He's in that next wave after superstar imo.

He's about to make his 3rd All NBA first team in a row. Averages 27-30 ppg, plays great d and is the first option for a team that routinely is in Championship contention. Not to mention he has legendary playoff games under his belt :dahell:

You nikkas don't like him because he doesn't scream and beat his chest after every made shot.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
It took a TEAM effort tonight but Wolves did it. Impressive to win a Game 7 on road against the Champs. This more impressive than the Pacers win today.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
They just lost 3 home playoff games this series :hubie:

They did. But Minnesota was up 2-0 and almost blew that. Nuggets were up 3-2 and blew it.

Blowing any kind of lead in the Conference Semifinals is not like blowing a lead in the Finals.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
He's about to make his 3rd All NBA first team in a row. Averages 27-30 ppg, plays great d and is the first option for a team that routinely is in Championship contention. Not to mention he has legendary playoff games under his belt :dahell:

You nikkas don't like him because he doesn't scream and beat his chest after every made shot.
he shyts his pants when it comes to finals and its going to happen again if he makes it there :mjlol:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
to me this is fine when you look at the teams that won (and what happened to them after/injuries etc.)

i was never really a dynasty hater, but i guarantee you the same bytches complaining about bron/warriors will find a way to complain about this too and say the league sucks because of whatever.

i actually prefer seeing excellent teams make it back to try and defend/repeat tho, but injuries/availability and circumstances like the warriors breaking up/kawhi being a 1 year raptors player etc. have kinda made it impossible.
I thought the Bucks had a great chance to make it back to the Finals and even repeat but Middleton getting hurt shut that down.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the Bucks had a great chance to make it back to the Finals and even repeat but Middleton getting hurt shut that down.
yeah that next year was definitely a toss up and they could have very easily been there, they went 7 with boston without him, i still do think their chip greatly benefited from EVERYBODY getting hurt the year they won tho.

i don't wanna asterisk chips like that, but yeah that was a really good team regardless.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Some people could make an argument that Tatum and Booker are more skilled/polished/better players than Ant.

However, they don't have heart like Ant, so they are not considered on his level. No more, no less.
Tatum can't get wherever he wants on the floor. When he can't do his choreographed moves he looks pedestrian.