Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DJK

Pro
Daps
He's about to make his 3rd All NBA first team in a row. Averages 27-30 ppg, plays great d and is the first option for a team that routinely is in Championship contention. Not to mention he has legendary playoff games under his belt :dahell:

You nikkas don't like him because he doesn't scream and beat his chest after every made shot.
It's white Air Force 1s vs Black AF1s :pachaha:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I go by the eye test.Tatum's a glorified 2nd option masquerading as a 1.He's part of a good collective in Boston.I don't think they have a #1.Just two really good #2's & great role players.I like the system.

Being "the guy" is knowing when to turn it on and take over, when to facilitate, when to make the hustle play, the defensive stop, when to be a leader. You can't teach that sh*t. Tatum and Booker are still scared to say they're the leaders of their team. They're pretenders for that alone. For example, see LeBron's game six in Boston. LeBron was not losing that night. Tatum's not doing that. See Kobe's game six in Boston. Boston was up 3-2 and should've won. Kobe would've died before allowing it. See Kawhi's entire 2019 playoff run. Nikka was channeling Prime Jordan that year. That game winner vs. Philly was the stuff you see in movies. When Tatum and Booker do stuff like that, I'll believe in them.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being "the guy" is knowing when to turn it on and take over, when to facilitate, when to make the hustle play, the defensive stop, when to be a leader. You can't teach that sh*t. Tatum and Booker are still scared to say they're the leaders of their team. For example, see LeBron's game six in Boston. Tatum's not doing that. See Kobe's game six in Boston. Boston was up 3-2 and should've won. Kobe would've died before allowing it. See Kawhi's entire 2019 playoff run. Nikka was channeling Prime Jordan that year. That game winner vs. Philly was the stuff you see in movies. When Tatum and Booker do stuff like that, I'll believe in them.

Tatum dropped 46 in Milwaukee down 3-2 and led them back to win the series

Took over the 4th quarter of G6 against Philly down 3-2 then dropped 50 in G7 to send them home

It’s fine if you’re not convinced he can be the best player on a title team, because hell even I have my moments of doubt, but to say he’s never had moments where he put the team on his back and took over just isn’t true

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Going down as one of the biggest game 7 collapses of all time up 20 in 3rd quarter at home and still manage to lose game. Then you had Scott Foster making bogus calls and trying to keep Denver in the game.

Salute to the Wolves they never gave up as most teams would down 20 on road. Even with ANT having Subpar game guys like KAT and Naz Reid stepped up. Gobert also hit some clutch free throws.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being "the guy" is knowing when to turn it on and take over, when to facilitate, when to make the hustle play, the defensive stop, when to be a leader. You can't teach that sh*t. Tatum and Booker are still scared to say they're the leaders of their team. They're pretenders for that alone. For example, see LeBron's game six in Boston. LeBron was not losing that night. Tatum's not doing that. See Kobe's game six in Boston. Boston was up 3-2 and should've won. Kobe would've died before allowing it. See Kawhi's entire 2019 playoff run. Nikka was channeling Prime Jordan that year. That game winner vs. Philly was the stuff you see in movies. When Tatum and Booker do stuff like that, I'll believe in them.
:gucci: He quite literally did EXACTLY that going into Milwaukee down 3-2 and dropping 46 on the road. He also holds the all time Game 7 scoring record.

:mjlol:You nikkas don't even pretend to watch basketball. Just say you don't like him and you like Ant. No reason to make a fool of yourself by stating verifiably false shyt.