Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
What a game. Here at Borgota Atlantic City celebrating my birthday w my girl. I thought game was over 1st half can’t front. What a surprise watching second half at bar here. Good crowd good fun. Minny pulled it off. 👍🏾

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Being "the guy" is knowing when to turn it on and take over, when to facilitate, when to make the hustle play, the defensive stop, when to be a leader. You can't teach that sh*t. Tatum and Booker are still scared to say they're the leaders of their team. They're pretenders for that alone. For example, see LeBron's game six in Boston. LeBron was not losing that night. Tatum's not doing that. See Kobe's game six in Boston. Boston was up 3-2 and should've won. Kobe would've died before allowing it. See Kawhi's entire 2019 playoff run. Nikka was channeling Prime Jordan that year. That game winner vs. Philly was the stuff you see in movies. When Tatum and Booker do stuff like that, I'll believe in them.

IM NOT A BIG TATUM GUY
BUT HE LITERALLY HAD A GAME 6
IN MILWAUKEE THE YR THEY MADE THE FINALS.

I JUST HATE TO SEE MISINFORMATION POSTED

:devil:
:evil:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads

ANT TALKING THAT shyt.

AS I SAID DENVER GOES AS MURRAY GOES.

ANT STARTED LOCKING UP ON JAMAL
AND THE WHOLE NUGGETS TEAM
INCLUDING THE 3X MVP
COMPLETELY COLLAPSED
:devil:
:evil:

They need a 3rd playmaker. Like a Chris Paul/Mike Conley type, who can facilitate and create his own shots.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Someone’s gonna increase their legend tonight. Who’s it gonna be? :lupe:
The way it started it looked like Murray was gonna have one of those unforgettable performances but unfortunately for us Nuggets fans he cooled off

Jokic was just off—couldn’t buy a bucket

As is the case most of the time, to the winner goes the spoils especially when it results in dethroning the defending champs

Really impressed with McDaniels and KAT on both sides

KAT played great defense against Joker

Ant didn’t have a great shooting game but he hit some big shots and his overall intensity and resilience and leadership throughout this put on display why he’s one of the budding superstars in the league

Gonna be some interesting conference finals matchups

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Man, I'm rooting for Tatum to finally get his this year, but if he doesn't this line of set-ups they've blown is gonna be ugly as hell.

2018: Lost after going up 3-2 on a Cavs team that was basically Bron + trash

2019: Lost after going up 1-0 on the Bucks who had never won a playoff series

2020: Lost to a #5 seed Miami squad after the Bucks had gotten cleared out for them

2021: Embarrassed in the first round by a Nets squad who never beat anyone else

2022: Lost to a #3 seed Warriors team after going up 2-1 cause they couldn't outplay Andrew Wiggin

2023: Lost to a #8 seed Heat squad cause they couldn't stop Caleb Martin and Gabe Vincent

2024: Nuggets, Thunder, Clippers, Lakers, Suns, Knicks, Bucks, Sixers all got cleared out for them, all they have to beat is two extremely inexperienced teams and they have their title.....

They really had everything lined up to win it all in 2022 and at least get to the Finals in 2018, 2020, and 2023....if they don't win it all this year it'd be the 5th time in 7 seasons that they lost before they should have.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
The way it started it looked like Murray was gonna have one of those unforgettable performances but unfortunately for us Nuggets fans he cooled off

Jokic was just off—couldn’t buy a bucket

As is the case most of the time, to the winner goes the spoils especially when it results in dethroning the defending champs

Really impressed with McDaniels and KAT on both sides

KAT played great defense against Joker

Ant didn’t have a great shooting game but he hit some big shots and his overall intensity and resilience and leadership throughout this put on display why he’s one of the budding superstars in the league

Gonna be some interesting conference finals matchups
You forgot to mention how bad MPJ played from Games 4-7 yet gets paid big money 5yrs 180 mill.

Game 4: 4pts 3 rebs
Game 5: 6pts 7 rebs
Game 6: 8pts 6 rebs

When it mattered most in game 7 it was 7 pts (3-12) 9 rebs.

:dahell:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
You forgot to mention how bad MPJ played from Games 4-7 yet gets paid big money 5yrs 180 mill.

Game 4: 4pts 3 rebs
Game 5: 6pts 7 rebs
Game 6: 8pts 6 rebs

When it mattered most in game 7 it was 7 pts (3-12) 9 rebs.

:dahell:
You’re absolutely right

Putrid performances over the past few although I thought he started tonight well with the defense and rebounding

After the Lakers series I thought he might have kicked into another gear finally for a postseason

Homie flamed out :snoop: