Now I See Why Shaq Always Hated on Dwight Howard

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Again, where are you getting all this?:dahell:
I mean do you all hate ona dude and then just make up shyt to justify your hate?

I mean i know he's got about 6 kids by 6 women but when/where was he a pedophile?:why:
They just hate him because he smiles and has fun on the court :russ:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Again, where are you getting all this?:dahell:
I mean do you all hate ona dude and then just make up shyt to justify your hate?

I mean i know he's got about 6 kids by 6 women but when/where was he a pedophile?:why:

He flew a 16 year old girl out to see him, she recorded video of him dancing like a fool in the hotel room.....

Dwight2blur.jpg
dwighthotel-1.jpg

jumpofftext.jpg

dwighthotel3.jpg

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm just asking the Breh to share the info
He flew a 16 year old girl out to see him, she recorded video of him dancing like a fool in the hotel room.....

Dwight2blur.jpg
dwighthotel-1.jpg

jumpofftext.jpg

dwighthotel3.jpg
So did he fukk or try to fukk?

We're either gonna convict both Dwight and Michael Jackson or neither of them. Let me see by show of hands who on board to label Jacko too.

I mean Karl Malone is a pedo, no doubt after impregnating that 13 y/o. Kobe Stans still won't even discuss the rapist shyt and have even tried hard to completely redefine the term "snitching" just so he won't be labeled one.

Look Im no Dwight fan myself. He's a clownish cat no doubt. Too goofy for my liking but I don't see why so many cats have so much Venom for dude. I'm always the type When I see overwhelming hate aimed at someone I have to take a step back and make sure I'm not just hating just because every one else is. Too many of these fakkit fans jump on bandwagons just because they wanna be down.

Don't even get me started on LeBron haters

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm just asking the Breh to share the info
So did he fukk or try to fukk?

We're either gonna convict both Dwight and Michael Jackson or neither of them. Let me see by show of hands who on board to label Jacko too.

I mean Karl Malone is a pedo, no doubt. Kobe Stans still won't even discuss the rapist shyt and have tried hard to redefine the term "snitching' just so he won't be labeled one.

Look Im no Dwight fan myself. He's a clownish cat no doubt. But I'm always the type When I see overwhelming hate aimed at someone I have to take a step back and make sure I'm not just hating just because every one else is. Too many of these fakkit fans jump on bandwagons just because they wanna be down

Are you really defending a grown ass man flying a 16 yr old out to meet him

tenor.gif

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Are you really defending a grown ass man flying a 16 yr old out to meet him

tenor.gif
No but I'm asking you to paint them all with the same brush.

When I call Michael Jackson a pedo on here or in real life I get death threats.

I call Kobe a snitch and I'm called a coin and begged
I call Kobe a rapist and my whole thread got deleted.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Howard ain't no garbage man now.

He just don't shoot the treball like a component of his game but I have seen him showcase he could FAQ a few from tre, too.

Howard puts the ball on the floor and all that shyt now.

Art Barr
Howard has been (and this is not a diss) the ultimate garbage man to me. With putbacks offensive rebounds tip outs and whatnot I equate that to someone who does the dirty work and he has always done that throughout his career. That's not me saying he is Ben Wallace on the offensive end either.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I forgot about that. I actually believe the Bron effect wouldve been enough to convince Dwight to sign that tho, especially after the embarrassing tenure he had with Houston. :ehh: it wouldve been worth at least having discussions

What a dumb fukkin post... :mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
What a dumb fukkin post... :mjlol:
Just like every post you made you fukkin scum. I’m tired of you loser Kobe balls lickers acting like y’all have any right to denote anyone else. You and your borderline autistic “fanbase” would have their hands broken in front of each other if I had my way.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Just like every post you made you fukkin scum. I’m tired of you loser Kobe balls lickers acting like y’all have any right to denote anyone else. You and your borderline autistic “fanbase” would have their hands broken in front of each other if I had my way.

Yeah... But your post was still dumb.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Howard was always a threat to him. He could’ve been the real “Superman”.
The way Shaq (and Kobe) treated Dwight over the years made him seem like a bum to me for so long :mindblown:

and I bet it kinda mentally affected Dwight’s career. Now in Charlotte He’s getting more love and respect and I’m starting to see him for what he is :ohhh:
A hall of famer:banderas:

Shaq on the other hand is looking more like an underachiever :manny:

You’re an idiot, as is everyone who dapped you.

Shaq is at worst 15x the player DH is, and Dwight was strongly biting him. Shaq even gave Dwight work before he retired.