Now That CP0 Has Blown his 4th 2-0 Lead, Can We Agree The "True Point Guard" Title Is Meaningless?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
kidd wasnt the main guy

u not winning shyt if ur main guy is a "pure point guard"

that title means ur at best a number 3 guy.
The evolution of the game and the dominance of LeBron as a point forward.

Multi talented players in the league who are allowed to do several things. Centers shoot 3 pointers now, for example.

Rare that your point guard is your best scorer or player. Just need him to have a high IQ, solid decision making skills

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
The evolution of the game and the dominance of LeBron as a point forward.

Multi talented players in the league who are allowed to do several things. Centers shoot 3 pointers now, for example.

Rare that your point guard is your best scorer or player. Just need him to have a high IQ, solid decision making skills
agreed. cp3 has all that

and yet he is the ONLY player in the HISTORY of the NBA to blow 4 different 2-0 leads.

Like i said, the kind of PG that Chris Paul is, it wont take u to the Promised Land. Not in todays NBA

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
agreed. cp3 has all that

and yet he is the ONLY player in the HISTORY of the NBA to blow 4 different 2-0 leads.

Like i said, the kind of PG that Chris Paul is, it wont take u to the Promised Land. Not in todays NBA
Pressure got to him.

I argued for years here against people putting him in Isiah's league. Heard juelzing of epic proportions to explain the blown leads. Hopefully those guys give it a rest.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
He dribbles to much and teams eventually adjust to him. Suns should of given more shots to Ayton, Payne, Johnson and Mikal. But in dribble dribble fashion he has to create everything and never trusts his teammates.
It's similar to a football team with a high-powered offense that decides to run the ball 70% of the time.

Sure, you may be averaging 4.8 yards per carry, BUT your team has only 13 points at halftime of the NFC Championship Game.

Last edited:

FukkaPaidEmail

Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Steph won a ring as the #1 option. :mjgrin:

He wasn’t the most impactful guy on those finals teams though. That’s why iggy and kd got the mvps. The list is short

Zeke
Billups
Tony Parker

This is why I’ll never shyt on Dame for not leading Portland to ring..it’s damn near impossible to do that as a little guy

Daps
Pressure got to him.

I argued for years here against people putting him in Isiah's league. Heard juelzing of epic proportions to explain the blown leads. Hopefully those guys give it a rest.
Don't get it twisted: CP3 would've won a title with those Pistons squads. Use some context, nxgga. Stop arguing in black and white.