Now that we know the cac agent Paul Sowers in #Ados is using a fake alias...

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
full

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aye, does any of the ADOS team on here care to explain?
We need our intersectional white allies. White americans have always had the advancement of black people as a priority not like those africans, Carribean, afro latino and others.

Having a white ally close we can show why we should be their favorite and how we're not like those other negroes. Make caleb remember who taught him how to dougie!

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
What the hell can an "Agent" snitch on ADOS about? That black folks are angry and want economic equity? Way to crack the case Paul.

Everything we're doing is out in the open. We are not advocating armed revolution or any kind of government overthrow, just getting folks organized politically.

I know the feds watch everything but I'm not concerned about "Agents".

When people start suggesting we do illegal things or engage in any kind of paramilitary activities THAT motherfukker is an agent.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What the hell can an "Agent" snitch on ADOS about? That black folks are angry and want economic equity? Way to crack the case Paul.

Everything we're doing is out in the open. We are not advocating armed revolution or any kind of government overthrow, just getting folks organized politically.

When people start suggesting we do illegal things or engage in any kind of paramilitary activities THAT motherfukker is an agent.
:mjtf:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

It seems you're referring to the Black Panthers.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

exactly, its not like ADOS is out here planning coup d etats. The goals of the movement are straightforward.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
The better question is why did Tariq call the police on Bakara? Calling her supervisor and the police sounds very not on code to me.