Now that we know the cac agent Paul Sowers in #Ados is using a fake alias...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That’s Tariq real name. When the found about his tax liens and child support Issues they found his real name.
this is too fukked up to even delve into at this point. Everybody on both sides are basically doing the cointelpro work on behalf of the real enemy, at this point. working to take each other out with distractions, personal vendettas instead of sticking to the main agenda.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
This is so dumb...LOL.

Tariq is supposed to be an best-selling author -- yet this dude doesn't understand the use of a PEN NAME? MANY writers adopt a Pen Name. shyt, that is what he is doing!

A pen name, also called a nom de plume or a literary double, is a pseudonym adopted by an author and printed on the title page or by-line of their works in place of their real name. Wikipedia

Honestly, I wanna know more about the white folks around Tariq -- and the white man in his band and the ones he hires to do work for him.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
this is too fukked up to even delve into at this point. Everybody on both sides are basically doing the cointelpro work on behalf of the real enemy, at this point. working to take each other out with distractions, personal vendettas instead of sticking to the main agenda.

All this calling people out is just showing that no one is near to approaching perfect. The fact that each side is resorting to personal attacks shows that each of them have missed the point. Attack each other on substance and policy. Not who you're married to or who you live with. This shyt beyond petty.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is so dumb...LOL.

Tariq is supposed to be an best-selling author -- yet this dude doesn't understand the use of a PEN NAME? MANY writers adopt a Pen Name. shyt, that is what he is doing!

A pen name, also called a nom de plume or a literary double, is a pseudonym adopted by an author and printed on the title page or by-line of their works in place of their real name. Wikipedia

Honestly, I wanna know more about the white folks around Tariq -- and the white man in his band and the ones he hires to do work for him.
The problems that I have are this - what has "Paul Sowers" written of any national or international literary significance beneficial to black people - white people cannot author seminal works to black audiences since their experiences are not ours. Why did they not disclose what his official title and duties from the start, why the need for anonymity if we're talking about full disclosure and no "leadership" based agenda. There is no official need for him to have any type of pen name since he is not supposed to be a contributor to black causes specific to the black community, in the first place. Secondly, this is not the first time that there has been the question of "white allies" tied to a black organization, I recall the hype behind Anne Coulter and the megachurch/organizational ties to the bible convention and the Papa John's founder. Lastly, I always questioned the readiness to have linked in ties to white alliances (imo that's an oxymoron that cancels the concept of "pro black"), as noted throughout history any time white people have expressed their "allegiance", it ends badly, that's not even a debate historically, this is proven- how is a legacy that is rooted in Black American advocacy and lineage, inclusive to whites but wants to put African American advocacy in practice while defining the scope of a black agenda in america? This is a conflict of interest.

Tariq has never hidden and spoke openly about white people working for him in his films. That's two opposite sides of the coin. It's one thing to have a man on a soundstage with the band than to have a whole white man (white man and women) speaking on behalf of a lineage and organization, participating in discussions and accessible to behind the scenes details that could compromise the efforts. I'm not picking either side, I'm just saying. Been a lot of backpedaling and exposure out here that brings credibility into question.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This is so dumb...LOL.

Are you really asking his fans to think (for themselves)?

Tariq is trivializing REAL issues to hustle his way out of debt. Those are facts. His fans can't come to terms with that because that would be admitting that they are marks. But, they know how they are looking out here.

He gives them an out and a way to save face for supporting a con artist.

SingleTatteredDartfrog-size_restricted.gif

They grab that lifeline with both hands.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
The problems that I have are this - what has "Paul Sowers" written of any national or international literary significance beneficial to black people - white people cannot author seminal works to black audiences since their experiences are not ours. Why did they not disclose what his official title and duties from the start, why the need for anonymity if we're talking about full disclosure and no "leadership" based agenda. There is no official need for him to have any type of pen name since he is not supposed to be a contributor to black causes specific to the black community, in the first place. Secondly, this is not the first time that there has been the question of "white allies" tied to a black organization, I recall the hype behind Anne Coulter and the megachurch/organizational ties to the bible convention and the Papa John's founder. Lastly, I always questioned the readiness to have linked in ties to white alliances (imo that's an oxymoron that cancels the concept of "pro black"), as noted throughout history any time white people have expressed their "allegiance", it ends badly, that's not even a debate historically, this is proven- how is a legacy that is rooted in Black American advocacy and lineage, inclusive to whites but wants to put African American advocacy in practice while defining the scope of a black agenda in america? This is a conflict of interest.

Tariq has never hidden and spoke openly about white people working for him in his films. That's two opposite sides of the coin. It's one thing to have a man on a soundstage with the band than to have a whole white man (white man and women) speaking on behalf of a lineage and organization, participating in discussions and accessible to behind the scenes details that could compromise the efforts. I'm not picking either side, I'm just saying. Been a lot of backpedaling and exposure out here that brings credibility into question.

I"m sorry sis -- Tariq is a big ass joke. I catch second hand embarrassment for those who take him seriously and/or support him in any way.

All white people are racist and support White Supremacy. Including Paul Sowers, Tariq's White Mother-In-Law and every other white man, woman and child.

But, let's be real here. Dude is a writer. He writes articles about ADOS movement. This man has no place of leadership, opinion or guidance on ADOS initiatives. He has no real power -- he's a writer - from the outside. He's not getting paid either.

So, is he an "agent?" Whatever that is - and means. Who knows?

But, he ain't learning anything that isn't common knowledge or available online. Absolutely nothing.

Now, Tariq has white people in and out in his family and white people he HIRES and chooses to be in and around --- AND working with him - on ALL on his projects. From the inside and outside.

This man said:
  • Black single mothers don't deserve reparations.
  • White women were more oppressed than BW.
  • Supports and has stated in the past BW during enslavement wanted to be violated and raped
  • Supports Joe Brown saying BW are the blame for our ancestors enslavement
  • Single-handedly re-introduced and promoted the use of using anti-Black/anti-Black American ethnic and historical slurs against one another - and against Black people globally.
Any BW (and BM) supporting Tariq has some major issues they need to work out. This man is anti-BW and in reality - anti-Black American - even though he fronts like he is so "FBA." Something he just supported over the last year or so.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Damn shots fired @Nicole0416
:ohhh:
She's the only female here who actually capes for Tariq

It kinda makes sense tho

No, it's not shots fired. @Nicole0416 and I are cool. I just I won't and will never fix my mouth to support Tariq in any way. And any BW and BM who does - I have to question if they know about Tariq -- and/or if they do -- why don't they care about his anti-BW stance.

Tariq has done some of the most anti-BW shyt - I have ever witnessed.

He's also extremely and disgustingly disrespectful to ADOS ancestors and our history. Anyone still giving him chances and trying to explain their support for him is under some spell or something. Or maybe they just don't care.

The same man who calls other BW "bedwenches" and BM "C00ns" -- WS slurs wants to coordinate and put on an event for the betterment of the descendants of our ancestors. The same ancestors he claims wanted to be raped and violated during enslavement. Nah - he can kiss my ass.

Tariq can barely speak on ADOS history. He knows and trying to speak on everybody else's ancestors and history but his own. I bet he knows nothing of his ancestors. Cause, if he did - best believe his ass would talk about it all the time.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
What's the big deal brehs and brehettes? These are our White Christian Brothers and Sisters, remember? :lawd: Is it because he's white or because he has alias? Maybe they value his opinion :usure: It's not like he's African or Caribbean. Relax :gurl:

What the hell can an "Agent" snitch on ADOS about? That black folks are angry and want economic equity? Way to crack the case Paul.

Everything we're doing is out in the open. We are not advocating armed revolution or any kind of government overthrow, just getting folks organized politically.

I know the feds watch everything but I'm not concerned about "Agents".

When people start suggesting we do illegal things or engage in any kind of paramilitary activities THAT motherfukker is an agent.
I'd be more concerned with what kinda bag an agent could throw or who they may be a surrogate for, but I've been wrong this entire time on Yvette and Tone so :patrice:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is so dumb...LOL.

YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE
ABOUT THE CACS WHO WORK FOR TARIQ
OVER SOME UNTRACEABLE CAC WHO
HAS ALIGNED HIMSELF AND 100%
OF HIS ONLINE IDENITY WITH
BLACK DESCENDANTS OF SLAVES?

YOU SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT ZOMBIE.
:devil:
:evil:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
No, it's not shots fired. @Nicole0416 and I are cool. I just I won't and will never fix my mouth to support Tariq in any way. And any BW and BM who does - I have to question if they know about Tariq -- and/or if they do -- why don't they care about his anti-BW stance.

Tariq has done some of the most anti-BW shyt - I have ever witnessed.

He's also extremely and disgustingly disrespectful to ADOS ancestors and our history. Anyone still giving him chances and trying to explain their support for him is under some spell or something. Or maybe they just don't care.

The same man who calls other BW "bedwenches" and BM "C00ns" -- WS slurs wants to coordinate and put on an event for the betterment of the descendants of our ancestors. The same ancestors he claims wanted to be raped and violated during enslavement. Nah - he can kiss my ass.

Tariq can barely speak on ADOS history. He knows and trying to speak on everybody else's ancestors and history but his own. I bet he knows nothing of his ancestors. Cause, if he did - best believe his ass would talk about it all the time.

I get it but where's that energy for Yvette and Tone? The data is framed as a rallying call for us but I'm seriously struggling to think of a time they spoke kindly of us. Minimizing our entrepreneurship, this latest habit of taking people to task for traveling... shyt ain't cool :smh:

I won't go as far saying they're ANTI-black but I don't think they're pro-black at all :yeshrug: Their affinity seems contingent upon how you or your personal actions align with their agenda.