Now that we know the cac agent Paul Sowers in #Ados is using a fake alias...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
A few months ago when tariq was feeding his audience tthings they wanted to hear....I looked up the credits page for his most recent project

The credit page on imdb for HC 5 is incomplete
only listing 2 technical people

The pages for his other projects are more extensive and are probably full of white people. That would be odd for productions taking place in Southern California, with all the talented Black people in film production industry/entertainment law. But, it's HIS money and his call to hire whomever for HIS projects.

Just think that people need to step back when listening to youtube "shows". Do the YTers actual believe the words they say or is it just show content to keep followers listening.

Anybody who owns TN dvds can check the scrolling credits at the end, and see the full list of crew for his projects..Does the walk match the talk?

I'd be especially interested in whether the legal team that handles clearances and contracts is Black. The way he went at Tone, initially questioning whether he was really a lawyer raaised a red flag. If Tariq is using Black attorneys in SoCal, they would have directly or indirectly been aware of who Antonio Moore is. L.A. is big, but the Black legal circle is probably connected.

===============
@Stringer Cochran
@Nicole0416
@DPresidential

I don't tag people often, but what are your takes on whether or not tariq uses Black attorneys?

Respectfully, I’m not answering this. There’s enough negative energy among them. I’ve been avoiding these threads on the coli for a reason, you can see from my comment history. This is not the place for this type of discussion -too many observers here for the wrong reasons, trust me on that. I’m not trying to conflict with other AA posters, I respect the concept of unification between FBA and Ados. Discussions about our issues in TLR are counterproductive. That’s all I’m saying. I post up, read or browse informational topics about race and culture in The Root section and leave it at that, as far as this subject.
:hubie:
especially when there’s posters like that turncoat c00n faggit @#1 pick sounding more and more like a white supremacist scheming bigot blabber undercover cac affiliate with each passing day. People here for the sole purpose of treating this like bloodsport and feeding off the conflict.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
he has a black entertainment lawyer. I forgot his name but he went to Duke Law school and is a partner at a major law firm.
thanks
Tariq was getting aired out for using non-Black accountants, so I thought that this was the way he got down......off camera. In fact, I thought his pivot was going to be blaming them for his money problems.

Gonna check the documentary credits for "Serchlite publishing" anyway, though.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Respectfully, I’m not answering this. There’s enough negative energy among them. I’ve been avoiding these threads on the coli for a reason, you can see from my comment history. This is not the place for this type of discussion -too many observers here for the wrong reasons, trust me on that. I’m not trying to conflict with other AA posters, I respect the concept of unification between FBA and Ados. Discussions about our issues in TLR are counterproductive. That’s all I’m saying. I post up, read or browse informational topics about race and culture in The Root section and leave it at that, as far as this subject.
:hubie:
I respect it.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wow that really hurts

Iam gonna commit that and use this post as a note

Wish you good luck
I don’t need “luck” . My life is manifested in purpose. You operate off luck because you have no worth. You base your feedback off a series of insta- reactions , you need all the luck you can get. Why the fuk are you even in this thread?? Bytch ass thought this was about to go another way- take that as a teaching moment, “real respects real” and can maintain being civil. It’s a black thing, not a cac thing - you wouldn’t understand
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

This only makes him look even worse.

This is soooo bad, my gawd this is out of control.
:snoop:
I knew this was going to happen. They put the press on her. Legally, she had no protections and it left a government agency open to liability. But what does this achieve except leave another Black person unemployed with no source of income; which is against what we all are fighting for. Thing is looking from an unbiased perspective, she probably thought she was helping the cause the same as everyone researching these public personas. I have a feeling she wasn’t the one who leaked his social security# - whoever was involved in posting the public record was; she just was the one that had a recognizable govt position.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I respect it.
There is limited representation in corporate law for black attorneys. Narrow that down for entertainment law. Not making excuses, just stating facts. You know the adage “Jewish lawyer”, it’s not just a statement that rappers say. That’s why when Johnnie Cochran died- that was the end of an era for high profile successful attorney going against the establishment. I agree with y’all 100 though - if you’re going to push a public platform of black empowerment and collectivity - then be about it all the way: hire black, have black associations, promote within among your own, don’t allow for outside interference. If not, from the outside looking in, it’s hypocritical and looks sketch.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
She lost her job trying to impress broke ppl :lolbron:

You big dummy :russ:

And ppl were saying Tariq was whining and she was only releasing public info. I guess the internet strangers were wrong :comeon:
No.

There was no government clearance used to access info about lien. You can access the same information right now.
Her employer didn't want problems from snitching Tariq.