Now that we know the cac agent Paul Sowers in #Ados is using a fake alias...

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
- I know you haven't. But, I have seen the many ADOS threads you have been making. No comment though.

- What Black businesses? Which ones should they speak on? And what would be the purpose? From what I remember --the shows don't focus on Black business development, promotion or best practices.

- On Baby Boomers: I don't like to lay blame like that -- but it is time for new blood -- and it's time for some of the elders to take a backseat. Not go away, but be able to pass the torch and support. I have seen no disrespect for elders -- only those who have thrown out disrespect. And remember, just cause you older - don't make you an elder.

- On Dr. Anderson: I personally wouldn't have went at Dr. Anderson like that. I respect Mr. Anderson and everything he has tried to do for us as ADOS. But, it's time to reevaluate and reassess many of the statements he and others have made in the past.

There is a problem when so many people can say statements about the ADOS community - yet have no reference or source to back it up. That statement Dr. Claud Anderson made about the Black dollar - was made up and someone what damaging to the spirit of Black Americans. We over here feeling bad about something we have no control over -- and that was untrue. The truth is MOST of our dollars stay in our communities -- we just don't own the stores in them.

- I don't think they are seriously unnerved -- they just see it for what it is. Which is sadly Slavery Tourism and a ploy for tourism revenue. There are other ways to encourage and promote healing and a relationship between ADOS and African countries -- and it doesn't involve spending money -- or overspending for a fake sense of 'homegoing." IMO, it also diminishes the fact that America is our home -- and our right to claim it as such. We are our own ethnicity - and that ethnicity was born out of our ancestors being brought here.

- Sure, most entrepreneurs fail - but the facts are - most BLACK/ADOS entrepreneurs fail -- for those reason I stated. As those roadblocks are 100x worse for us. As we have no family to get seed or loan from to help start our pathway. Nor collateral or banking opps like that. Even SBA loans are extremely hard to get without credit, collateral or a co-signer. And many of the types of businesses Black entrepreneurs tend to want to pursue are ineligible for SBA loans anyway.

- From my understanding, Yvette and Tone are not talking about owning a business/entrepreneurship post-reparations -- they are talking about now -- the pre-stage. So, I am not understanding your viewpoint. Sorry.
There's a lot that could be touched on so I'll just stick to the bolded. The attackS (plural) on Dr. Anderson had nothing to do with "reevaluating and reassessing"-- if that were true then why not reach out to him for wisdom on what went wrong AND right? What he wishes he'd known or done, etc? Those are the actions of someone with respect for elders. Yvette gave a monologue... on an 80+ year old man that made his adult life reparations (successful for or not)... because he's friends with Boyce Watkins :francis:

As for the second bold, I'm not understanding this binary mindset on black business and politics. You'd THINK #ADOS would be about supporting our businesses coupled with a specific policies and an agenda, but nah... As it stands black success and potentiality undermines the #ADOS agenda. Which explains why they're so quick to swat it down, and (bringing the topic back to the OP) explains why this Paul 'Wall' Sowers guy warrants concern.... at least I hope :usure:

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
The same reason you avoided the FACT that those files are accessible , and not limited to people with govt clearance like you said.

If the files so accessible and considering how obsessed yall are with Flex, why are they poppin up now. Not even the documents, just some raggedy screenshots

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Just more accusations without any proof. If you find something of significance I'm more than willing to concede, until then no this is insufficient.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
If anything comes out linking him to PFIR/FAIR and John Tanton :ooh:

@Mephistopheles :wow:
I’m not following this shyt bruh.

I wonder if people who take Tariq, Yvette, Boyce, Umar or any of these clowns seriously will ever realize that they’ve taken a gargantuan self-inflicted L. Like will they ever have an epiphany like Paul on the road to Damascus and see a giant sun-lit cloud shaped like an L or something.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude is really a snitch. :mjlol: 50 year old man with a bad foot sitting on the phone on vacation trying to get someone fired. This is really how his story is ending:wow:

By what metric is his "story ending"?

Tariq is up 3K subs while Tone and Yvette are losing subs, so wouldn't it be more accurate to say their stories are ending?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By what metric is his "story ending"? He's up 3K subs while Tone and Yvette are losing subs so wouldn't their stories be the ones who are ending?
Subs are up, but donations are way down. Went from “if we don’t get $200k everyone gets their money back” to “well, never mind”.:umad:

FBA conference announcements been “on the way” for a month. Where’s the venue and dates?

The big money facade is over. Regardless if the liens have been paid or not, he was still in danger of losing his home because of unpaid taxes. These are facts. He took your donation money and paid off his federal debts. He’s no better than Tommy :yeshrug:.

He’s exposed himself as a 50 year old tattle tell who can dox people for years, but can’t take it. He had a good run but it’s over

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Subs are up, but donations are way down. Went from “if we don’t get $200k everyone gets their money back” to “well, never mind”.:umad:

FBA conference announcements been “on the way” for a month. Where’s the venue and dates?

The big money facade is over. Regardless if the liens have been paid or not, he was still in danger of losing his home because of unpaid taxes. These are facts. He took your donation money and paid off his federal debts. He’s no better than Tommy :yeshrug:.

He’s exposed himself as a 50 year old tattle tell who can dox people for years, but can’t take it. He had a good run but it’s over

I still don't get it. If his influence is over/dying, why are his subs going up so much? It seems kind of contradictory.

I could understand if you said Tone/Yvette's influence was over/dying because they are bleeding subs, that would be based in objective reality.

But growing subscriber base and waning influence sounds like a contradiction.

Legalese

Banned
Daps

hmph..
:mjpls:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still don't get it. If his influence is over/dying, why are his subs going up so much? It seems kind of contradictory.

I could understand if you said Tone/Yvette's influence was over/dying because they are bleeding subs, that would be based in objective reality.

But growing subscriber base and waning influence sounds like a contradiction.
People love a train wreck. If he can’t monetize the following (which was proven with his last crowdfunding), that means the influence is dying.