Now that we know the cac agent Paul Sowers in #Ados is using a fake alias...

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
It seems you're referring to the Black Panthers.

Or any other social or political movements. I know back the government spies on any leftist/counter culture/anti-war
It seems you're referring to the Black Panthers.

And other organizations the government doesn't like, anti-war, anti police brutality organizations etc. They plant agents in these groups and try to steer them toward illegal activities.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE
ABOUT THE CACS WHO WORK FOR TARIQ
THAN SOME UNTRACEABLE CAC WHO
HAS ALIGNED HIMSELF AND 100%
OF HIS ONLINE IDENITY WITH
BLACK DESCENDANTS OF SLAVES?

YOU SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT ZOMBIE.
:devil:
:evil:

Nah. A zombie is someone who doesn't want to know more.

Untraceable? The man is a writer. shyt, ain't hard to find out. Being pressed over a white man using a Pen name -- with a wordpress website is hilarious. You have two choices -- read his shyt or don't.

But yet, you don't care about giving thousands and paying white people for services surrounding and creating "pro-black" content? A White man dancing and singing in his music group -- yet he stays speaking on "White Supremacist." Well, hell -- he singing, dancing, touring and splitting revenue with one!

Nor you don't care about his momma in-law and them wearing dashiki's making Melanation cakes to eat with Uncle Buck and his kids.

A fool and a zombie is the one paying white folks for something millions of Black people can do. A fool and zombie is one who talks about WS - yet got white friends, family members and actively hires White folks over Black people.

And.. whether we like it or not -- in the system of WS - white people sadly are going to write about and document Black people and our history.

Look at the Black American history books industry -- and academics writing books on ADOS history -- it's dominated by Whites. Until we can change that -- one way to make sure they get our story right -- or that our narrative/account is well spoken on is to monitor and craft that narrative -- with one of them.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I"m sorry sis -- Tariq is a big ass joke. I catch second hand embarrassment for those who take him seriously and/or support him in any way.

All white people are racist and support White Supremacy. Including Paul Sowers, Tariq's White Mother-In-Law and every other white man, woman and child.

wledge or available online. Absolutely nothing.

Now, Tariq has white people in and out in his family and white people he HIRES and chooses to be in and around --- AND working with him - on ALL on his projects. From the inside and outside.

A few months ago when tariq was feeding his audience tthings they wanted to hear....I looked up the credits page for his most recent project

tariq is a buffoon speaking to a young and naive audience

These women have the right to decide who they want to hire for service, just like when tariq does his projects. Check the credits.For all the talk about FBAs , with all the Black AA film industry people out in Cali....THIS is the cinematographer or editor for the last Hidden Color series

AGF-l7_ZBqpZ6rdRwfyzdgYG--ooYSq8vqru2nf_SA=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Vance Crofoot

The credit page on imdb for HC 5 is incomplete
only listing 2 technical people

The pages for his other projects are more extensive and are probably full of white people. That would be odd for productions taking place in Southern California, with all the talented Black people in film production industry/entertainment law. But, it's HIS money and his call to hire whomever for HIS projects.

Just think that people need to step back when listening to youtube "shows". Do the YTers actual believe the words they say or is it just show content to keep followers listening.

Anybody who owns TN dvds can check the scrolling credits at the end, and see the full list of crew for his projects..Does the walk match the talk?

I'd be especially interested in whether the legal team that handles clearances and contracts is Black. The way he went at Tone, initially questioning whether he was really a lawyer raaised a red flag. If Tariq is using Black attorneys in SoCal, they would have directly or indirectly been aware of who Antonio Moore is. L.A. is big, but the Black legal circle is probably connected.

===============
@Stringer Cochran
@Nicole0416
@DPresidential

I don't tag people often, but what are your takes on whether or not tariq uses Black attorneys?

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
A few months ago when tariq was feeding his audience tthings they wanted to hear....I looked up the credits page for his most recent project

The credit page on imdb for HC 5 is incomplete
only listing 2 technical people

The pages for his other projects are more extensive and are probably full of white people. That would be odd for productions taking place in Southern California, with all the talented Black people in film production industry/entertainment law. But, it's HIS money and his call to hire whomever for HIS projects.

Just think that people need to step back when listening to youtube "shows". Do the YTers actual believe the words they say or is it just show content to keep followers listening.

Anybody who owns TN dvds can check the scrolling credits at the end, and see the full list of crew for his projects..Does the walk match the talk?

I'd be especially interested in whether the legal team that handles clearances and contracts is Black. The way he went at Tone, initially questioning whether he was really a lawyer raaised a red flag. If Tariq is using Black attorneys in SoCal, they would have directly or indirectly been aware of who Antonio Moore is. L.A. is big, but the Black legal circle is probably connected.

===============
@Stringer Cochran
@Nicole0416
@DPresidential

I don't tag people often, but what are your takes on whether or not tariq uses Black attorneys?

he has a black entertainment lawyer. I forgot his name but he went to Duke Law school and is a partner at a major law firm.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I get it but where's that energy for Yvette and Tone? The data is framed as a rallying call for us but I'm seriously struggling to think of a time they spoke kindly of us. Minimizing our entrepreneurship, this latest habit of taking people to task for traveling... shyt ain't cool :smh:

I won't go as far saying they're ANTI-black but I don't think they're pro-black at all :yeshrug: Their affinity seems contingent upon how you or your personal actions align with their agenda.

First, Happy New Year. Admittingly I have been ignoring you - cause.... I just can't. But, I'm going to try to respond to you nicely. :smile:

I have no energy for Yvette and Tone. WHY? First, I don't listen to them -- nor follow them. I support ADOS initiatives -- but I don't look to them on how to do so.

And -- to give them a little credit -- please show me where they have said half the mess that Tariq has. Show me the history of anti-BW and disrespect to our ancestors?

"Speak kindly to us?" What does this mean? Not, speak positively on history and "data" on the state of ADOS?

No, they are not "pro-Black" -- they are "pro-Black American." That doesn't mean they don't wish other Black people well. They just aint their concern.

On traveling -- who cares? But, it's well-known people like to throw out -- "you don't even have a passport" diss -- well....many don't -- and many don't care -- nor have any interest in getting one. And that's their prerogative.

On slavery tourism -- I don't support it. I just don't -- aboard or here in the states. If someone wants to go -- cool. But, if they don't cool. But, don't present it like it's anti-African or xenophobic - cause it's not.

As a entrepreneur and the daughter of one -- I understand Yvette's stance. I get annoyed and also concerned when many people talk about entrepreneurship like it's easy -- and a option for everyone. It's not. And the reality is - 95% of ADOS who decide to become entrepreneurs fail -- and it's not their fault. Funding, market, lack of resources, lack of being able to compete are.

Last edited:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
And let me say this....

I saw a few weeks ago - when Yvette and Tone said Tariq was "racist" or something like that.

I knew then - Yvette and Tone are lost in the sauce as well. And I assume it's because they both have and/or support IR dating or have white "friends."

Yvette and Tone and just like Tariq in the sense they don't understand White Supremacy and Racism.

Cause, they all show they don't understand in many of the comments and actions they take.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
First, Happy New Year. Admittingly I have been ignoring you - cause.... I just can't. But, I'm going to try to respond to you nicely. :smile:

I have no energy for Yvette and Tone. WHY? First, I don't listen to them -- nor follow them. I support ADOS initiatives -- but I don't look to them on how to do so.

And -- to give them a little credit -- please show me where they have said half the mess that Tariq has. Show me the history of anti-BW and disrespect to our ancestors?
I haven't said anything to you in weeks. Again, not going as far as labeling them anti-black (maybe anti black business tho) emphasis on American.

"Speak kindly to us?" What does this mean? Not, speak positively on history and "data" on the state of ADOS?

No, they are not "pro-Black" -- they are "pro-Black American." That doesn't mean they don't wish other Black people well. They just aint their concern.
They don't speak kindly of us. In high regard, whatever you wanna call it. No love for black business or economics and a strong disdain for elders, particularly baby boomers.

On traveling -- who cares? But, it's well-known people like to throw out -- "you don't even have a passport" diss -- well....many don't -- and many don't care -- nor have any interest in getting one. And that's their prerogative.

On slavery tourism -- I don't support it. I just don't -- aboard or here in the states. If someone wants to go -- cool. But, if they don't cool. But, don't present it like it's anti-African or xenophobic - cause it's not.

I don't even have my passport yet tho :lawd: That's some shyt bougie women say, I'm a breh :hhh: I'm not interested in touring slave dungeons either. My point is they're seriously unnerved by us even traveling to Ghana or the continent and trying to dissuade people... We been traveling to Europe, Mexico, Punta Cana DR, Phuket Thailand, etc for a few years now. Never once seen them have a problem with that :leostare:

As a entrepreneur and the daughter of one -- I understand Yvette's stance. I get annoyed and also concerned when many people talk about entrepreneurship like it's easy -- and a option for everyone. It's not. And the reality is - 95% of ADOS who decide to become entrepreneurs fail -- and it's not their fault. Funding, market, lack of resources, lack of being able to compete are.

Entrepreneurs' ventures fail, regardless of race. That's part of the game. Yes, we have roadblocks that make it harder for us but here we have a rhetoric that if the venture failed, then YOU are the failure and have no business trying or supporting :francis: What good would reparations be for people encouraged to devalue or diminish their own economic/entrepreneurial fortitude? That is not what I'd call "pro black"

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Damn shots fired @Nicole0416
:ohhh:
She's the only female here who actually capes for Tariq

It kinda makes sense tho
Dumb fuk instigating faggit- you don’t know shyt. @xoxodede and I have been cool before this and will be going forward. I’m not letting a difference of opinion on that internet beef change my respect for what she contributes. She’s entitled to her opinions as I’m entitled to my beliefs. I respect her intellect regardless, fuk I look like letting inter faction conflict cause further dissension for the few posters that are worth a damn to actually communicate with and comment on. This is called discourse - but since you exist to troll on here like a chatty faggit- that’s beyond your level of comprehension. That’s why I haven’t commented much on this topic bc it’s a tense situation and I have boundaries to what I discuss in this fukkin forum bc the majority of y’all commenting on FBA/ADOS do shyt for cacs or act like them. I’m not participating in this divide. Shut the fuk up and mind your business.

Now kill your self, you worthless piece of shyt - all that you contribute is chaos between black posters - you don’t deserve to live bc your life clearly is not worth shyt just like your attempts to cause discord.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I"m sorry sis -- Tariq is a big ass joke. I catch second hand embarrassment for those who take him seriously and/or support him in any way.

All white people are racist and support White Supremacy. Including Paul Sowers, Tariq's White Mother-In-Law and every other white man, woman and child.

But, let's be real here. Dude is a writer. He writes articles about ADOS movement. This man has no place of leadership, opinion or guidance on ADOS initiatives. He has no real power -- he's a writer - from the outside. He's not getting paid either.

So, is he an "agent?" Whatever that is - and means. Who knows?

But, he ain't learning anything that isn't common knowledge or available online. Absolutely nothing.

Now, Tariq has white people in and out in his family and white people he HIRES and chooses to be in and around --- AND working with him - on ALL on his projects. From the inside and outside.

This man said:
  • Black single mothers don't deserve reparations.
  • White women were more oppressed than BW.
  • Supports and has stated in the past BW during enslavement wanted to be violated and raped
  • Supports Joe Brown saying BW are the blame for our ancestors enslavement
  • Single-handedly re-introduced and promoted the use of using anti-Black/anti-Black American ethnic and historical slurs against one another - and against Black people globally.
Any BW (and BM) supporting Tariq has some major issues they need to work out. This man is anti-BW and in reality - anti-Black American - even though he fronts like he is so "FBA." Something he just supported over the last year or so.
I acknowledge what you say, I understand your position. I’m not here to “argue” or debate, or participate in the mud slinging bc the end goal is the same and I’m not trying to distract from real issues. This is informational.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Dumb fuk instigating faggit- you don’t know shyt. @xoxodede and I have been cool before this and will be going forward. I’m not letting a difference of opinion on that internet beef change my respect for what she contributes. She’s entitled to her opinions as I’m entitled to my beliefs. I respect her intellect regardless, fuk I look like letting inter faction conflict cause further dissension for the few posters that are worth a damn to actually communicate with and comment on. This is called discourse - but since you exist to troll on here like a chatty faggit- that’s beyond your level of comprehension. That’s why I haven’t commented much on this topic bc it’s a tense situation and I have boundaries to what I discuss in this fukkin forum bc the majority of y’all commenting on FBA/ADOS do shyt for cacs or act like them. I’m not participating in this divide. Shut the fuk up and mind your business.

Now kill your self, you worthless piece of shyt - all that you contribute is chaos between black posters - you don’t deserve to live bc your life clearly is not worth shyt just like your attempts to cause discord.
Wow that really hurts

Iam gonna commit that and use this post as a note

Wish you good luck

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I haven't said anything to you in weeks. Again, not going as far as labeling them anti-black (maybe anti black business tho) emphasis on American.

They don't speak kindly of us. In high regard, whatever you wanna call it. No love for black business or economics and a strong disdain for elders, particularly baby boomers.

I don't even have my passport yet tho :lawd: That's some shyt bougie women say, I'm a breh :hhh: I'm not interested in touring slave dungeons either. My point is they're seriously unnerved by us even traveling to Ghana or the continent and trying to dissuade people... We been traveling to Europe, Mexico, Punta Cana DR, Phuket Thailand, etc for a few years now. Never once seen them have a problem with that :leostare:

Entrepreneurs' ventures fail, regardless of race. That's part of the game. Yes, we have roadblocks that make it harder for us but here we have a rhetoric that if the venture failed, then YOU are the failure and have no business trying or supporting :francis: What good would reparations be for people encouraged to devalue or diminish their own economic/entrepreneurial fortitude? That is not what I'd call "pro black"

- I know you haven't. But, I have seen the many ADOS threads you have been making. No comment though.

- What Black businesses? Which ones should they speak on? And what would be the purpose? From what I remember --the shows don't focus on Black business development, promotion or best practices.

- On Baby Boomers: I don't like to lay blame like that -- but it is time for new blood -- and it's time for some of the elders to take a backseat. Not go away, but be able to pass the torch and support. I have seen no disrespect for elders -- only those who have thrown out disrespect. And remember, just cause you older - don't make you an elder.

- On Dr. Anderson: I personally wouldn't have went at Dr. Anderson like that. I respect Mr. Anderson and everything he has tried to do for us as ADOS. But, it's time to reevaluate and reassess many of the statements he and others have made in the past.

There is a problem when so many people can say statements about the ADOS community - yet have no reference or source to back it up. That statement Dr. Claud Anderson made about the Black dollar - was made up and someone what damaging to the spirit of Black Americans. We over here feeling bad about something we have no control over -- and that was untrue. The truth is MOST of our dollars stay in our communities -- we just don't own the stores in them.

- I don't think they are seriously unnerved -- they just see it for what it is. Which is sadly Slavery Tourism and a ploy for tourism revenue. There are other ways to encourage and promote healing and a relationship between ADOS and African countries -- and it doesn't involve spending money -- or overspending for a fake sense of 'homegoing." IMO, it also diminishes the fact that America is our home -- and our right to claim it as such. We are our own ethnicity - and that ethnicity was born out of our ancestors being brought here.

- Sure, most entrepreneurs fail - but the facts are - most BLACK/ADOS entrepreneurs fail -- for those reason I stated. As those roadblocks are 100x worse for us. As we have no family to get seed or loan from to help start our pathway. Nor collateral or banking opps like that. Even SBA loans are extremely hard to get without credit, collateral or a co-signer. And many of the types of businesses Black entrepreneurs tend to want to pursue are ineligible for SBA loans anyway.

- From my understanding, Yvette and Tone are not talking about owning a business/entrepreneurship post-reparations -- they are talking about now -- the pre-stage. So, I am not understanding your viewpoint. Sorry.

Last edited: