NOW, THIS Chick Is A PLATINUM DIAMOND Brehs (POLL: SMASH OR PASS?)

Would You SMASH Or PASS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Not to be a joy kill but we need to stop these threads. These Women are only generally interested in White Men with over $1 million in net worth.

Why put them on a pedestal? Why praise a bytch who would curve you IRL?

Now that BP is getting attacked it's gonna be difficult to even book them. Stop giving these hoes additional views they haven't done anything for you and aren't going to be stroking your dikk anytime soon.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
We need to stop dreaming as a collective about sisters that could give a fukk less about building with us.

We need to focus on building companies and collectively buying and investing in real estate exclusively for us and then bytches like this will be begging for access.

I know it's hard and I'm not saying go completely nofap but they should be drooling over us and our conquests not the other way around.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Not to be a joy kill but we need to stop these threads. These Women are only generally interested in White Men with over $1 million in net worth.

Why put them on a pedestal? Why praise a bytch who would curve you IRL?

Now that BP is getting attacked it's gonna be difficult to even book them. Stop giving these hoes additional views they haven't done anything for you and aren't going to be stroking your dikk anytime soon.
:what:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
I know you simps are better than this:mjcry:...I can no longer stay silent :mjcry:we need to find solutions that ensure our simp bretheren will cut back on the pedestaling in 2017 :mjcry:....join me in honoring obama's legacy and let's make this change :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I know you simps are better than this:mjcry:...I can no longer stay silent :mjcry:we need to find solutions that ensure our simp bretheren will cut back on the pedestaling in 2017 :mjcry:....join me in honoring obama's legacy and let's make this change :mjcry:

The whole reason these chicks are unobtainable is because we praise bytches that are not even local to our area who we will never meet.

Keep their egos sky high.

And the cycle continues....

By the time we run into one of them who are actually local to us IRL their ego done got boosted by nikkas everywhere from Louisville to Witchita, Vancouver and Charleston then wonder why a bytch from around the way in the boonies of Dunedin FL got all these ridiculous standards and requirements just because she is light skinned with a fat ass and shyt for brains.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
:mjlol: Boy stop the majority of these Instagram models prolly getting smutted out by the Local Thousandaire weed Man

This is true, but most of us are not gonna become him. Now I know you are gonna say just get a couple of buds and play it cool and try to finesse or lie your way into the p*ssy.

The fact is that approach doesn't work they want a thoroughbred fukk up in life so they can feel better about themselves. It don't work that way.

It's either a bum ass criminal Black man or a rich White man. Nothing in-between allowed typically.