NOW, THIS Chick Is A PLATINUM DIAMOND Brehs (POLL: SMASH OR PASS?)

Would You SMASH Or PASS?

• Total voters

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
A strong 7....based on the 1-star rating...figured you might have posted some bullshyt...Glad that wasnt the case

FYI...a platinum chick is probably one who I wont be able to obtain....I've fukked chicks on this level

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
This is true, but most of us are not gonna become him. Now I know you are gonna say just get a couple of buds and play it cool and try to finesse or lie your way into the p*ssy.

The fact is that approach doesn't work they want a thoroughbred fukk up in life so they can feel better about themselves. It don't work that way.

It's either a bum ass criminal Black man or a rich White man. Nothing in-between allowed typically.
Stop it slime. I'd bet my life any coli breh making atleast 50k+ a year can get any of these hoes as long as your taking care of yourself ( weight, gym , hygiene ,etc), exude confidence, and don't mind spending the majority of your disposable income on them. Prolly not worth it in the long run but shyt definitely isn't unattainable

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Stop it slime. I'd bet my life any coli breh making atleast 50k+ a year can get any of these hoes as long as your taking care of yourself ( weight, gym , hygiene ,etc), exude confidence, and don't mind spending the majority of your disposable income on them. Prolly not worth it in the long run but shyt definitely isn't unattainable

You not understanding something.

What exactly is an average nikka pulling 50k bringing to the table. Aside from some dikk and a few trinkets. Women don't think like us. dikk alone is not satisfying enough for them. They need attention, status and dreams.

She has simps making 100k trying to just lick her toes.

In NOLA it may be different. But there is supermarket inflation in NYC and a bytch like this thinks she qualifies for Flash Gordon Super CAC making $1 million + annually, George Clooney look-a-like with a magical 12 inch dikk and can have her eating prime NY strip steak from Emeril Lagasse and Caviar from France every night.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I guess. She's attractive but not earth shattering.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
233 followers?

Don't get caught slipping out here looking like a creep.