Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:deadrose:You know that shyt had to be an outtake but Martin probably told them to keep it in the final cut
Hell yeah, Look at his face :mjlol:

It's also hilarious how many different roles "Ruiz" played on Martin. Martin's Landlord, Gina's coworker, Some woman's Boyfriend, and talent agent/scout/host :russ:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Probably used him to get him acclimated with the main roster crowd and needed somebody credible for that US title tournament.
It's kind of weird because Bron just signed to Smackdown, but he's also showing up on NXT. I think for Melo case they were probably using him for the tournament and will make him official when they have a draft.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
It's kind of weird because Bron just signed to Smackdown, but he's also showing up on NXT. I think for Melo case they were probably using him for the tournament and will make him official when they have a draft.

With Bron, he’s only coming down to NXT because of the tag titles and how much momentum the Wolf Dogs wound up getting. If not, he would of been main roster exclusive by now.

And yeah, Melo was basically wanting someone heavily credible for the tournament because they obviously were going to keep him over on NXT to finish the storyline with Trick.

I think once he puts over Trick he is prone to get ready to move on up.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They can easily revisit Dragunov vs Trick for the title down the line, since the history is there. Heatwave maybe? or Battleground but that could be too soon.

That could be the match where Trick finally wins the title and Dragunov moves on. For me, hopefully to Gunther, but I'm wishing a little too hard there.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
They can easily revisit Dragunov vs Trick for the title down the line, since the history is there. Heatwave maybe? or Battleground but that could be too soon.

That could be the match where Trick finally wins the title and Dragunov moves on. For me, hopefully to Gunther, but I'm wishing a little too hard there.

By the time he gets to main Gunther most likely will be in the main event scene and Drag ain’t going to be near his status to face him yet. :francis:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
By the time he gets to main Gunther most likely will be in the main event scene and Drag ain’t going to be near his status to face him yet. :francis:
Yeah we will see, it's so far ahead but whenever it happens, Trick is likely the next champ after Drag