"Best watch your back Melo"

9PDnHbr.png

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Part III

Trick v Melo played out JUST like a Marvel movie.

Like a quarter of everybody walked out as soon as Ilja got the 1.2.3.

People were NOT fukking with Ilja. He got some cheers on a high spot or two, but, Trick had the crowd in his hands. This young man is a future WrestleMania star.

Mannnnnn, we all saw it coming.

Trick was down, Ilja was celebrating and then I watched Melo walk over. I thought the movie was over or something happened and they posted it only online.

I thought Trick was gonna spazz on Melo and they'd play it out some more, as we got close to Stand & Deliver.

When it looked like the show was done, I wanted to stay to watch them walk out (like the credits in a Marvel movie)...then Trick walked forward AND EVERYONE knew what was about to happen.

We wasn't even angry...just disappointed. It was tough to watch, man. Just seeing Trick helpless and watching his homeboy fukk him up for no reason. People walked back in when they heard the boo's. People were shook.

Like ya'll said, that's why we love this wrestling shyt.

Excuse my angle...we was fukked up about it. I had to stay til they wheeled my son, Trick off to the back, :to: fukk you, Carmelo.

:sadcam:

I got more video, but, my phone actin' up with video. Good night, ya'll!

EDIT:

Hol up, I got ya'll

Glad you enjoyed yourself playa :salute:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
:ld: On second thought . .

Can we admit now none of us actually liked Trick Williams?

We liked 'Whoop That Trick' we liked 'Aw Yeah Man' we liked the moment we were in.

People liked Linsanity too but then it was over and we got back to real ball.

Melo is real ball. Melo don't miss. Melo is HIM and we need to appreciate greatness.

Trick should use this time on the shelf to make a quiet exit from NXT breh. With all due respect.

:hubie:

Edit - I'M JOKING

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:ld: On second thought . .

Can we admit now none of us actually liked Trick Williams?

We liked 'Whoop That Trick' we liked 'Aw Yeah Man' we liked the moment we were in.

People liked Linsanity too but then it was over and we got back to real ball.

Melo is real ball. Melo don't miss. Melo is HIM and we need to appreciate greatness.

Trick should use this time on the shelf to make a quiet exit from NXT breh. With all due respect.

:hubie:
This is the first Trick match I saw and he’s a solid talent, but I prefer Melo. He is better in-ring and more charismatic. I’m ready to see what heel Melo can do (I think he’s gonna kill it).

With more seasoning, Trick could become much better than he is now. The main event picked up and was good.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
This is the first Trick match I saw and he’s a solid talent, but I prefer Melo. He is better in-ring and more charismatic. With more seasoning, Trick could become much better than he is now.

The main event picked up and was good.

( I'm storyline kayfabing - Trick got made tonight - great showing great upside - another shining example of PC homegrown talent )

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I've watched wrestling since I was 8 years old. I'm 34.

That was the best heel turn I've ever seen. Not even close.

You're going to have to expand upon this. Do you mean the actual turn itself or everything leading up to it?