Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Yo, I definitely should've bought a sign (bullshyt during travel caused me to move on...long story).

I was in a 'Austin 3:16' black shirt with my Big Eagle belt.

I was Row 4 and I was basically right behind Alicia in this area.

(My camera finally loaded to the cloud...gimme a minute).

GFjTLbFWkAAbNx8

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I don't think Ilja/Gunther gonna translate to the main roster the way ya'll think.

even with beating the shyt out of each other, it'll be a moment for Ilja but....won't be sustained imo
They've only clashed 3 times, once in a tag match and 2 singles and that's it while they were in WWE.

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Here's the pics;

I didn't take a lot of pics (like 99) and most of them are repeats and bad quality because ppl weren't standing up all the time and I didn't want to be that guy.

This was my seat and how close I was. I got video, too. I might have to wait til Monday evening to post.

hqZy13Y.jpeg

:to: Calm before the storm (Dusty Classic Final)

BuW9kG0.jpeg

#TrickMeloGang

l9RlFMJ.jpeg

:russ: I was ready for fukkery. Son had a whole police waistband situation under his coat, too.

VVwErBJ.jpeg

I felt like a fukking creep, because I stood up and took a flick while everyone around me was sitting down...BOOM, Jaida ass :mjcry::mjlit:but that's a bad lil sista and I need a new NXT lady to stan while Cora out :to:
Nr4Gxch.jpeg

@Vic Damone. Jr I would've got a shirt at the end of the show, but, they was the same price as online and I could get it cheaper with those damn discounts WWEShop like like three times a week.

b4IQnwg.jpeg

hbol7J2.jpeg

That's Oba/Dragon, but, I was pretty close

47tVkjb.jpeg

Wade and Vic

oCno5kd.jpeg

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Chef Shawn cooked YET AGAIN
He can't keep getting away with it
The only thing this event needed was a non-flabby city
Well S&D is in Philly, Wells Fargo Center, start time 12 noon Eastern, should be better crowd, could be same people going to WM night 1 later that day.

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PART II of my review

The fan experience.

It's like half the size of the area I saw CM Punk return to RAW in Nashville, but, it was full except a small part tarped off and the hard cam side had a lot of empty seats, but, only RIGHT by the camera :lolbron:shyt had more ppl than a A*W show.

People were talking about being casual NXT viewers in the floor section.

Clarksville is a white town, but, my entire row was black people. :salute:

People were engaged all night. Again, I'm not trying to shyt on them, but, the only slow part of the night was the beginning of the Lyra/Roxi match. But, it makes sense they didn't want to put it in gear til it turned to a triple threat. Lola got a pop.

I wanted to get one of the calendars, but, it was the end of the night and the line was too long and I was a hour away from the crib, so, I left...calendar sold out on the wweshop site :laugh:

I think everyone should atleast get some nosebleeds to see wrestling in person.

I plan on going to all WWE...even AEW shows around me. It's cool to see them work in person. Floor seats are cool, but, you be breaking your neck looking at the monitor when they aren't in view.

Yes...they boo'd anything Rock related. :beli: They boo'd a "This Is Awesome" commerical he was in, The Las Vegas press conference ad and even his daughter, when she got on the screen (:huh: People really knew Ava was The Peeble...I was surprised).

Wrestling fans been showing they ass online. I hope these bytch ass n*ggas get want they want and I'll wait 9 months for them to turn on Cody after he wins :beli:.

I got so many people complimenting my belt and asking about it. Plenty of ppl had belts...maybe because I was rocking the blue strapped big Eagle.

Not from tonite, but, RAW last year

xkcI4Nv.jpeg

Part III coming

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Part III

Trick v Melo played out JUST like a Marvel movie.

Like a quarter of everybody walked out as soon as Ilja got the 1.2.3.

People were NOT fukking with Ilja. He got some cheers on a high spot or two, but, Trick had the crowd in his hands. This young man is a future WrestleMania star.

Mannnnnn, we all saw it coming.

Trick was down, Ilja was celebrating and then I watched Melo walk over. I thought the movie was over or something happened and they posted it only online.

I thought Trick was gonna spazz on Melo and they'd play it out some more, as we got close to Stand & Deliver.

When it looked like the show was done, I wanted to stay to watch them walk out (like the credits in a Marvel movie)...then Trick walked forward AND EVERYONE knew what was about to happen.

We wasn't even angry...just disappointed. It was tough to watch, man. Just seeing Trick helpless and watching his homeboy fukk him up for no reason. People walked back in when they heard the boo's. People were shook.

Like ya'll said, that's why we love this wrestling shyt.

Excuse my angle...we was fukked up about it. I had to stay til they wheeled my son, Trick off to the back, :to: fukk you, Carmelo.

:sadcam:

I got more video, but, my phone actin' up with video. Good night, ya'll!

EDIT:

Hol up, I got ya'll

Last edited: