FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Watched it back again -

- OTM had a nice coming out party. Good offense and fundamental tag team wrestling. Jaida's confidence is going to keep her spotlighted while she improves in the ring. Same for Rizzo's character. You just want to see them even if it isn't all there yet.

- Oba Femi is a dream prospect. I can't believe he can bump like that at his size. All the tools.

- Dijak can come back up whenever he wants. He made the most of his trip back to NXT. Big Bossman 2049 shyt. The blueprint for anybody going back down to reinvent themselves.

- I'm still getting familiar with Lyra but it's a new women's division for the most part. I'll give it another 6 months to see who's firmly on top.

- I'd take Bron vs Logan Paul at Wrestlemania today if they'd give it to me.

- Trick Melo and Dragunov can't be understated carrying a program for as long as they have and getting better each time out.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
You're going to have to expand upon this. Do you mean the actual turn itself or everything leading up to it?

The actual turn itself. I feel as good as Melo/Trick story has been, it dragged a bit too long and became a bit too obvious.

Still hurt to see though.

Last edited:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1-2.png
:whoo:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This is the first Trick match I saw and he’s a solid talent, but I prefer Melo. He is better in-ring and more charismatic. I’m ready to see what heel Melo can do (I think he’s gonna kill it).

With more seasoning, Trick could become much better than he is now. The main event picked up and was good.
Trick upside is insane but Melo always been superior and he's a natural heel like HBK