NY and NJ heads, what's it like to live around/deal with "Italians"?

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Grew up around em in some fashion

They usually live in their own enclaves.
They have their own little italies in most towns im nyc metro area.

They are small business savvy and many of em are not far removed from certified gangsters.

My brother grew up and used to get chased by Italians if you walked in their neghborhood. He is 50 years old.

Ive personally been chased out a Italian neighborhood when I was a kid riding my bike .

They are very family oriented and if they fukk with you. They go out their way .. Men run the house..and when you get respect from a OG. shyt fall in line.

The traditional Italian dinners :feedme:

They cook like 3-4 different fishes and a whole fukking spreads.
I work in the auto business. Most of the spots in nyc metro is usually italian legacy or owned by the original owner. I deal with the business owners directly or a proxy of em. . They still have that street in them 100%.. Even if they millionaires they still got it in em.

Funny enough I have zero experience dealing with Italian women because for the most part they not playing that shyt.

All the the italians I dealt with socially.. Its always love honestly. nikkas get drunk and talk that shyt just like the rest of us.

Daps
I think people on here are speaking in present terms.

The old school Italians are ass holes without a doubt.

But at least today you can walk in their neighborhoods without a issue as much as back in the day.

There’s a black saxophonist who plays his sax at Cross Bay Blvd at the Starbucks.

Ain’t no way he would be bold to do that in prior to 95

:mjtf:
Because blacks are in larger numbers now and they know what we’re about. Nikkas aren’t scared of them anymore

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
They seem to have hated the Irish the most. Probably not as much present day though. Check this movie out op breh at 10:12 is an example of the 'cism towards the Irish

Daps
Grew up around em in some fashion

They usually live in their own enclaves.
They have their own little italies in most towns im nyc metro area.

They are small business savvy and many of em are not far removed from certified gangsters.

My brother grew up and used to get chased by Italians if you walked in their neghborhood. He is 50 years old.

Ive personally been chased out a Italian neighborhood when I was a kid riding my bike .

They are very family oriented and if they fukk with you. They go out their way .. Men run the house..and when you get respect from a OG. shyt fall in line.

The traditional Italian dinners :feedme:

They cook like 3-4 different fishes and a whole fukking spreads.
I work in the auto business. Most of the spots in nyc metro is usually italian legacy or owned by the original owner. I deal with the business owners directly or a proxy of em. . They still have that street in them 100%.. Even if they millionaires they still got it in em.

Funny enough I have zero experience dealing with Italian women because for the most part they not playing that shyt.

All the the italians I dealt with socially.. Its always love honestly. nikkas get drunk and talk that shyt just like the rest of us.
It’s always love huh? Let their daughter or sister bring you home and you’ll see what’s really what

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember first living in bensonhurst circa 2002 and that's when the last of Italians pretty much all left to staten island but you still have some numbers. There were a few incidents, all words, but I found them to mostly just leave you alone. Like others said there are some old school ones that feel like neighborhoods belong to them meanwhile they should be mad at their italian neighbors for selling.

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
It’s always love huh? Let their daughter or sister bring you home and you’ll see what’s really what
Let your daughter bring home a white boy and you would do the same. I fukk with them cus deep down they just like nikkas. They were discriminated against by them anglo saxon devils when they first migrated but now they took their shyt by basically doing the dirty jobs, opening family businesses and sticking together. You gotta respect that. Yes they are conservative and racist even the liberal ones are racist deep down.

Daps
Let your daughter bring home a white boy and you would do the same. I fukk with them cus deep down they just like nikkas. They were discriminated against by them anglo saxon devils when they first migrated but now they took their shyt by basically doing the dirty jobs, opening family businesses and sticking together. You gotta respect that. Yes they are conservative and racist even the liberal ones are racist deep down.
I wouldn’t care if my daughter dated a white boy. As long as it’s a good man who respects himself and others idgaf about the race
Some of you guys really love Italians huh lol

"They used to jump me and won't let me date their women, but they cool people!"

Hispanics or, hell, even other black people don't get nearly as much love on here :mjlol:
I agreed until the end. Nikkas fukking love Hispanics on here. The amount of dikkriding of other cultures is sickening. Sad state of affairs.