NY Did It Again. Juneteeth To Be A State Holiday

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps

YOU nikkaS ACT LIKE THERE WERENT MASS PROTESTS FOR MIKE BROWN, FREDDIE GRAY, PHILANDO CASTILLE ETC.

THEY ONLY RESPECT FORCE.
:devil:
:evil:

Agree to disagree. Tangible change is multifactorial in nature...many elements, both forceful and ideological/symbolic, contribute to a movement.

they’ve found 4 Black men hanging from trees in the past 2 weeks, including one in NY you goddamned idiot. if a “holiday for state employees” cleans that slate for you then you’re a sad and cowardly piece of shyt who isn’t any good to anyone anywhere.

Gotcha. Let me know how that was implied. If that’s what you interpreted by my response, then all you’ve done here is merely exposed your embarrassing reading comprehension.

In fact, me stating it its a “small” inroad in light of a bigger picture should’ve clearly relayed my point. The fact that this had to be broken down to you says enough about your intelligence. :patrice:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You realize there were riots during those protests as well...Philando's cousin had a riot charge against him that got dropped

IN THEIR LITTLE NEIGHBORHOODS.

THIS IS THE FIRST nikkaS EVER STARTED
HITTING WHITE AREAS, BUSSINESSES, POLICE STATIONS ETC.

CACS GO TO SAYING
HAS ALWAYS BEEN
WHY ARE THEY TEARING UP
THEIR OWN COMMUNITY.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Not to be that guy but juneteeth is a holiday that is specific to Texas because they we're emancipated on june 19th

The rest of ADOS had been free way before them. It makes no sense for people outside of texas to celebrate it
135.png

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
These responses are really weird..

:mjtf:

Because slaves were freed in Texas that means black people in other states can’t celebrate their freedom?

Now other states are jacking it? Wth??!?? It’s only exclusive to people in Texas?? :mindblown:

I’m certain those slaves and their descendants didn’t all stay in Texas so if black people nationwide want to acknowledge that day, you all are pretty foolish to criticize them for it.
No it's exclusive to Texas cause it's the day when slaves in Texas finally got their freedom.

The Emanicipation Proclamation had already freed the other slaves, Texas didnt get the news until 2 years later on June 19

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah and Robert Moses, John Rockfeller, Donald Trump and all those other white supremacists legacies are alive and well in New York State and the entire country.:yeshrug: fukk all these symbolic gestures because they aren't fixing racism or changing anything.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Agree to disagree. Tangible change is multifactorial in nature...many elements, both forceful and ideological/symbolic, contribute to a movement.

Gotcha. Let me know how that was implied. If that’s what you interpreted by my response, then all you’ve done here is merely exposed your embarrassing reading comprehension.

In fact, me stating it its a “small” inroad in light of a bigger picture should’ve clearly relayed my point. The fact that this had to be broken down to you says enough about your intelligence. :patrice:

doesn’t have to be interpreted. your lame ass gloating about protesters scoring some holiday while Black men are being lynched spoke volumes about you, your intelligence, and your sense of priorities.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You want everything done in one day?

The point is that they basically are in a nice way telling folks to "shut up" or an excuse to not do what NEEDS to be. What exactly is a holiday supposed to do? Y'all playing yourselves being celebratory over nothing. We NEED more. Cool for the holiday but that still doesnt change the focus.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
doesn’t have to be interpreted. your lame ass gloating about protesters scoring some holiday while Black men are being lynched spoke volumes about you, your intelligence, and your sense of priorities.
if i were homie id leave it alone after this post.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps

:russell:

Exactly what I thought. I’m not here to teach you reading comprehension...or the concept of events not occurring in vacuum to one another. That’s a failure on part of your education. Hopefully you work on this the next time you step up to debate. Take your emotional, simple-minded takes that way.

Last edited: