Obama vs. Romney II : Town Hall Debate @ 9pm ET

Who Won?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
For some reason these debates seem to matter this year which means the last debate (which historically people tune out) will be the decider.

There's no way Obama should lose that one...unless he gets cocky and doesn't "show up" again. :dry:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the 1st debate was very detrimental. it reminded me of the ali vs. frazier 1st bout where ali came in lathargic, slow, unprepared because he took his opponant for granted and ali got burned for that.

the 2nd bout, ali got himself together and kicked frazier's azz...

then we had the thrilla in manila where BOTH went hard the entire way. i sense the 3rd debate is going to be like that. it's all on the table now.

that said, the PRESIDENT GOT THIS. i mean, if romney failed on getting at obama on the WEAKEST area on foreign policy which was the whole libya issue the last time... rest assure that the president has a huge advantage. romney do not know anything about foreign policy.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the 1st debate was very detrimental. it reminded me of the ali vs. frazier 1st bout where ali came in lathargic, slow, unprepared because he took his opponant for granted and ali got burned for that.

the 2nd bout, ali got himself together and kicked frazier's azz...

then we had the thrilla in manila where BOTH went hard the entire way. i sense the 3rd debate is going to be like that. it's all on the table now.

that said, the PRESIDENT GOT THIS. i mean, if romney failed on getting at obama on the WEAKEST area on foreign policy which was the whole libya issue the last time... rest assure that the president has a huge advantage. romney do not know anything about foreign policy.

i must admit, it was fun watching romney stutter lol.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Romnesia is an ill ass word fam.

EtGD6.jpg