Who Won?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, the libya moment is when the debate was won, but imho not necessarily the "please proceed governor", which was just cold blooded in his part (lol at Romney's spidey sense starting to tingle, but him ploughing right ahead).

His response to the question was pure presidential gravitas, getting serious and in a way reminding the public the farcical nature of the debate and all that had transpired previously. But the kill shot was Romeny's response which just reinforced the notion that he was playing petty politics with national security. Not presidential.
:myman:

NO THE G moment was . how he said please proceed governor. like warning him. "ay mitt, you dont know what the EFF you're talking about homie. move on before i make you look stupid. just move on... da... nucca didnt i tell you to move on. Check the transcripts motha.... check EM. "

"ay Kandi Say it louder so this clown can hear it for himself. i dont want any excuses. what was that kandi????? .... THANK YOU . now sit yo .... down Mitt and stop making yourself look dumb infront of your wife and kids."

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I like how that Pinnochio b*stard Mitt basically gave Obama a John Stockton assist on the 47% issue during his closing statements. The fukk was he thinking? :heh: If I was him, I would act like I never said that shyt

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
2vj36tz.jpg

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
obama won that. was like watching ray leonard in his prime. the technical ability to dominate for ten rounds until mitt just left himself wide open for a KO. the libya answer and the 47 percent answer were KO punches. lets just hope these turn the polls around.

what i liked about obamas performance is that romney, is a tough debater. this was no easy win, obama had a tough opponent. but he stepped up like a champ and gave the best debate i ever saw him give. i gotta say before the debate i dint think Obama could debate that well. but his answers were sharp, no stuttering or hesitating, he was jujitsuing romney so beautiful on damn near every subject. and romney came across not well,. the way he tried to step to the press was not appealing at all.

anyway, obama need that performance everyday from now on in.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
romney, is a tough debater. this was no easy win, obama had a tough opponent.

:comeon:

nah. don't listen to cac commentary. romney is a hollow liar of a man with no principles. obama simply played the rope a dope strategy and knocked that fukker out. the polls are already beginning to show this, and they will continue that trend. don't let the media define what "tough" is. a man who endlessly equivocates and collapses under the weight of his lies is not a "tough" debater by any respectable measurement.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was impressed at how obama came in and didn't do the usual:

ummm i wanna thank tom d1ck and harry for hosting this debate blah blah blah

he came through and went straight to answer the first kid's question.

Daps
Fox news and republicans are furious that Candy Crowley interjected and confirmed that OBama did say it was an act of terror :laugh:

They're trying to spin it now, claiming that somehow because she cleared up that the video portion was a mistake on the administration, Romney is now in the clear.

More desperation. :laff:

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
If Obama thought Libya was an act of terror, then why did his adminstration claim that a YouTube video was to blame for almost 2 weeks after the attack?

How sad is it that the President of the United States of America needed a moderator to help him in a debate? And it turns out both the president and the moderator were WRONG.

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
They're trying to spin it now, claiming that somehow because she cleared up that the video portion was a mistake on the administration, Romney is now in the clear.

More desperation. :laff:

So you don't have a problem with the adminstation blaming the attack on a YouTube video for two weeks when they knew after a few days that it was a terrorist attack?

Give off of Obama's nutsack, man.