• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i thought i was the only one sensing this. they're going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overboard with their turnaround for romney. its really disgusting. i think what happened was when romney supporters saw that he was now getting good press they flocked to cnn (which is thought to be the lease biased). cnn noticed the increase in viewers. they know those are romney supporters. and are doing their best to keep them. its all about the money.

i hope obama sees how quickly the media can turn on him.

u goto give msnbc their props though. they are ride or die for obama....just like foxnews is ride or die for republicans. aint no holding back on either channels

They've been doing this for a while.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
0b3120019cbe2883da5c9be83044a619.jpg

Mitt's son looks like he's gotta return some videos.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i didnt know herman cain has been humiliating himself since the bill clinton years.

but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn clinton broke that question down and answered it in such a way that had me going like :ohhh:

man if u have the gift of speech, u just have it:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa1EUZqYkqw&feature=related[/ame]

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Cot damn! Dude is like the most blatant lying piece of shyt politician I've seen running for president in a long time. This dude just don't give a fukk...everything coming out of his mouth is pretty much a lie :heh:

And he will still get more than 40% of the voting populace to go his way (more should he win)...'Mericuh!