Who Won?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
If Obama thought Libya was an act of terror, then why did his adminstration claim that a YouTube video was to blame for almost 2 weeks after the attack?

How sad is it that the President of the United States of America needed a moderator to help him in a debate? And it turns out both the president and the moderator were WRONG.
the moderator wasn't wrong, she pointed that out as well. Didn't you watch the debate?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I have yet to see Obama get a bump for this debate. Yet Romney is still riding high from that 1st debate. :wtf:

This sh1t is getting stressful

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
7 pt gallup lead for romney. fukk is wrong with this country? :mindblown:

That gallup poll is bullshyt though. Gallup always overexaggerates whatever way the wind is blowing for some reason. If you take the average of all the polls, it's a virtual tie...Romney up by like 0.4. And that's on a rolling day average, mostly before the last debate. And Obama's still slightly up in VA and OH.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
That gallup poll is bullshyt though. Gallup always overexaggerates whatever way the wind is blowing for some reason. If you take the average of all the polls, it's a virtual tie...Romney up by like 0.4. And that's on a rolling day average, mostly before the last debate. And Obama's still slightly up in VA and OH.

still, since that first debate we've had a steep decline in the unemployment numbers, two good debates for the dems, and a couple of gaffes from mitt's camp yet romney is still riding on that wave from the first debate? i know obama's performance was bad but are people really going to judge him so harshly off of one night? romney getting sonned by candy crowley was worse than anything that happened in the denver debate. i'm trying to freak out like mechanic but it does seem like the liberal media is wishy-washy about getting the machine behind obama this time. i read a lot over the last 4 years about his administration looking down on them and not giving them full access to the white house like they expected so maybe this is payback? whatever it is it looks like these numbers are holding strong and this is going to be an extremely tight race and i'll be damned if i trust a cac in the voting booth under those circumstances.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
still, since that first debate we've had a steep decline in the unemployment numbers, two good debates for the dems, and a couple of gaffes from mitt's camp yet romney is still riding on that wave from the first debate? i know obama's performance was bad but are people really going to judge him so harshly off of one night? romney getting sonned by candy crowley was worse than anything that happened in the denver debate. i'm trying to freak out like mechanic but it does seem like the liberal media is wishy-washy about getting the machine behind obama this time. i read a lot over the last 4 years about his administration looking down on them and not giving them full access to the white house like they expected so maybe this is payback? whatever it is it looks like these numbers are holding strong and this is going to be an extremely tight race and i'll be damned if i trust a cac in the voting booth under those circumstances.

Yeah, but think about this....Romney probably hit his peak and if you took the RCP averages right now and they held up if the election was held today, Obama would still win 294 to 244.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yeah, but think about this....Romney probably hit his peak and if you took the RCP averages right now and they held up if the election was held today, Obama would still win 294 to 244.

yeah you're right, i got to keep my eye on the electoral college. nate silver has romney at a 49% chance of winning the popular vote but only a 34% of winning the whole thing.

could you imagine if romney won the popular vote but lost the electoral votes? you think you heard "he's not my president!" a lot in obama's first term...shiiiit you ain't seen nothing. :mjpls:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
yeah you're right, i got to keep my eye on the electoral college. nate silver has romney at a 49% chance of winning the popular vote but only a 34% of winning the whole thing.

could you imagine if romney won the popular vote but lost the electoral votes? you think you heard "he's not my president!" a lot in obama's first term...shiiiit you ain't seen nothing. :mjpls:
I hope that's what happens...it would be hilarious.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Man, a lot of white folks would be ready to riot :laugh:

I'd feel sorry for anybody that's the only black person in their office or that lives in a rural area.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

My n1gga, we'll take it tho :ohlawd:

Sh1t, just don't let Mitt and Ryan get in :to:

I see zero chance of this happening tho

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Man, a lot of white folks would be ready to riot :laugh:

I'd feel sorry for anybody that's the only black person in their office or that lives in a rural area.
white people don't riot breh :heh:

we just sit in our leather recliners and complain

I would still be extremely surprised if Mitt wins. I don't see how he can get enough women and minority voters on his side to win.