Octopuses Out Here Snuffing Fish Brehs Apparently :picard:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
kTrEbkW.png

:stopitslime: Because I don’t have a video that I didn’t make in a college class?

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
They need to do a "who's smarter" test on primates, dolphins, octopi. :jbhmm:
"Research suggests dolphins are smarter than chimpanzees and second only to humans in terms of intelligence, said White and other dolphin advocates, including zoologist Lori Marino of Emory University in Atlanta.Jan 6, 2010"

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
"Research suggests dolphins are smarter than chimpanzees and second only to humans in terms of intelligence, said White and other dolphin advocates, including zoologist Lori Marino of Emory University in Atlanta.Jan 6, 2010"

They need to retake that test. :ufdup:

"White and other dolphin advocates" sounds like there's some non-trivial bias there. :patrice:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Let me go find this video recorded 1.5 decades ago by an old man who could barely work the computer and who’s probably deceased now.

:comeon:

GASign

All Star
Daps
tumblr_n5diryoWEy1r6g9m4o2_400.gif

More to them than we think... These creatures are smarter than humans.

Crazy story but true.

In our bio lab we had a tank on one side of the room with an octopus and another tank with different kinds of fish on the other side.

the lab professor kept getting pissed because someone was stealing expensive fish and security couldn’t figure out who.

he set up a camera to catch the culprit.

he showed us the tape and it shows the octopus unlatching his tank lid through a pump opening .... crawl to the other side of the room...eat....crawl BACK to his tank and relatch his tank

They are extremely intelligent!!!!!! They are the world’s greatest escape artists. If you get bored one day lookup videos on YouTube.

I have a degree in Marine Biology and I can’t begin to tell you how fascinating these creatures are.

Interesting.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You don't have enough arms to box with God. :yeshrug:

I'm sure spite is a sign of higher intelligence as far as motivation goes.:yeshrug:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty sure I’ve heard octopus are freakishly strong and intelligent too. Pretty sure they handle sharks like Deebo handles Red.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Crazy story but true.

In our bio lab we had a tank on one side of the room with an octopus and another tank with different kinds of fish on the other side.

the lab professor kept getting pissed because someone was stealing expensive fish and security couldn’t figure out who.

he set up a camera to catch the culprit.

he showed us the tape and it shows the octopus unlatching his tank lid through a pump opening .... crawl to the other side of the room...eat....crawl BACK to his tank and relatch his tank

They are extremely intelligent!!!!!! They are the world’s greatest escape artists. If you get bored one day lookup videos on YouTube.

I have a degree in Marine Biology and I can’t begin to tell you how fascinating these creatures are.
They have a history of doing things like this.
Smart as fukk.
:whoo: