Of All the women that you've rejected.....

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what I try to get some of these guys to understand. The friend zone doesn't exist and women don't owe you anything for being nice. Being nice is a part of being a decent human being, and sometimes crushes really are oblivious to unrequited feelings. If you're crushing on somebody who teases you because they like attention and you stick around hoping it will evolve even after they shoot you down, that's on you at that point. You did the right thing cutting them off once you realized what was happening.
:whoa:Hold on there.

Yes, the zone DOES exist. However, it is the "victim" who puts themselves there. They can always opt out. Ironically, I've been turned down after asking a lady out, but when I cease contact, she
wanna be upset cause im not interested in friendship:francis:And no one said we are owed anything for being nice. The issue most have with the friendzone is being stuck in neutral.

Do I ask her out again?
Will she ever change her mind?
She seems to still like having me around...why wont she date me though?

Its the self doubt and the beating of one's self up that leads to mawfukkas getting complexes and lashing out. Not everybody is mature enough to handle rejection so it is what it is.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@twan83 What happened afterwards? I imagined they were attached after that.

Some actually put me on there friends so I :salute: them
Even the one I put a brown bag over her face the whole time I smashed i at least put a happy face on it with a sharpy and air to breathe :snoop:

Tho the ones that did put me on their friends asked for more sex in return tho :manny:

The others were just down right crazy
From putting my name tat on her chest
To leaving panties all on top of my car
To one go around use her own nephew saying it was our kid

bytches were crazy and I don't use that word often it's rare but that's what I feel

Only reason I sexually humiliated any of them were cuz they thought there shyt don't stink and wanna play games so I returned the favor 10 fold

Caligula

a bene placito
Daps
:whoa:Hold on there.

Yes, the zone DOES exist. However, it is the "victim" who puts themselves there. They can always opt out. Ironically, I've been turned down after asking a lady out, but when I cease contact, she
wanna be upset cause im not interested in friendship:francis:And no one said we are owed anything for being nice. The issue most have with the friendzone is being stuck in neutral.

Do I ask her out again?
Will she ever change her mind?
She seems to still like having me around...why wont she date me though?

Its the self doubt and the beating of one's self up that leads to mawfukkas getting complexes and lashing out. Not everybody is mature enough to handle rejection so it is what it is.

We're on the same page then, as far as the bolded. And as for what I said about being nice, PLENTY of men who are friend zoned talk about niceties as some kind of currency for affection. Nothing wrong with what you said about confusion in a situation where you're not sure if someone is interested or not, but my problem is when the lack of action on the "victim's" part is shouldered on the crush. Ask them out, or don't, and/or leave.

Caligula

a bene placito
Daps
Some actually put me on there friends so I :salute: them
Even the one I put a brown bag over her face the whole time I smashed i at least put a happy face on it with a sharpy and air to breathe :snoop:

Tho the ones that did put me on their friends asked for more sex in return tho :manny:

The others were just down right crazy
From putting my name tat on her chest
To leaving panties all on top of my car
To one go around use her own nephew saying it was our kid

bytches were crazy and I don't use that word often it's rare but that's what I feel

Only reason I sexually humiliated any of them were cuz they thought there shyt don't stink and wanna play games so I returned the favor 10 fold

Details for the bolded?

Brown paper bag? That's too fukked up to believe :why:

Giselle

Daps
I bet none of most of you can't say that you rejected them like a normal person. Most of you guys are never direct when it comes to rejecting women.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
How many of them did you:
1. Give a "pity fukk" to for being nice to you?
2. Torture in the friend zone?
3. Lead on and went ghost on?
4. Harshly rejected for being unattractive?
5. Humiliated sexually?

I want to take this opportunity to challenge the coli to stay on topic and answer the questions without trying to evade the central point with hateful theorizing about what women do. I know that's a lot to ask, but fukk it. I'm curious to know.
I am the master at going ghost on chicks.:wow: i just do not feel obligated to explain myself or give chicks closure that im not in a committed relationship with.:manny:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
fukk thing is when u reject a female sometimes they try to turn it around and say they reject u :dahell:
Or talk like u can't handle this p*ssy and blah blah blah
Then I go find we'll see
So I smash and treat them like utter shyt with no remorse cuz I reject u and u talking shyt and let alone won't leave me alone so I do that with no fukks given not a ounce and then u wanna say I love after I humiliated u
shyt is insane brehs

I'm a very chilled dude but hoh on diff levels test me then that hoh super saiyan level gonna come out

I don't like being friends with anybody I been serious with cuz it doesn't work cuz they get jealous and wanna cock block

What's even crazy a female I met from my lil breh was all in my pants at club like she wanna smash but was later giving mix signs
So I was like whatever then she txt me with her other friend txt me cuz they both were trying to holler at the same damn time but I caught on that they wanna see who i pick and wanna play tease so I went to girl house cuz my breh baby mama lives there and it was her sister and her friend was there too called them both out like I'm a grown ass man I ain't playing games :camby: that with a another dude
The sister stayed coo after that
The friend ended cock blocking 3 diff dates for me saying me and her smashed when I only met her once and said that i played her

It's shyt like that why I stay hoh for life
Hell im hard on wives too

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
guys will call you all types of names after you reject them but will turn around and do the same thing to someone they're not attracted to:dead:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
How many of them did you:
1. Give a "pity fukk" to for being nice to you?
2. Torture in the friend zone?
3. Lead on and went ghost on?
4. Harshly rejected for being unattractive?
5. Humiliated sexually?

I want to take this opportunity to challenge the coli to stay on topic and answer the questions without trying to evade the central point with hateful theorizing about what women do. I know that's a lot to ask, but fukk it. I'm curious to know.

1. Nope. 0.
2. 1 in high school. I was less mature then. I dated her then realized there was no attraction, dumped her, and then whenever I felt lonely I strung her along. It was wrong :snoop: but, I apologized. I became a good friend and started to consult her on her relationships with other dudes out of guilt so I could feel better about playing her. She hit me up a few weeks ago (I think she was trying to hang out) but, I didn't want to open things back up so I didn't respond. I could've strung her along so I got better right? :pachaha: There was another girl who liked me, I didn't like her, I took her to prom. I kinda got into the moment and almost kissed her but, I fell back because I know I didn't really feel that way about her, I was just in the moment and she would've got the wrong idea. fukk there was another girl who liked me too I wasn't attracted to so I put her in the "sister" zone :pachaha: but, I did used to get jealous when she got boyfriends because I didn't have her attention anymore so I was a faggit for that and no different than some of these thots out here :wow:
3. None. I had a heart. If I didn't, I could have fukked 20 odd girls in my lifetime. I only wanted to fukk girls I had feelings for. If I was a dog, I could've lied to all those girls who wanted me, got p*ssy and threw them away afterward. But I was kind enough to let them find someone else instead of playing with them.
4. None. I would just tell them I wasn't interested for some bullshyt reason but, I would never say it was because they were ugly. That's mean.
5. Never. That's fukked up.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Details for the bolded?

Brown paper bag? That's too fukked up to believe :why:

It's basically what i posted a min ago
I reject them but they turn around like they reject me which makes no sense then talk a good sex game saying they were gonna let me smash but no and I be like na I'm good then they keep talking and I say fine we'll see so I ended up humiliating them since they don't know what no is and for talking shyt and not leaving me alone

Brown bag only worked cuz she was desperate simple as that saying I do anything so I was like well I wanna see how far I can go and it went that far and she said I'm not going take no for a answer and after the last person I told no I had to change my number 3 times cuz the damn female worked at a cell place and kept finding out my number or coming to my barracks till I got the damn military police to get involved it finally stopped just from a fukking NO LEAD TO THAT

I am no where near fine enough to pull this shyt off breh

:mjcry:

I ain't but ur average looking dude I just keep it 100 confident and know how to talk to females nothing more