Of All the women that you've rejected.....

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Not one. I'm not religious and I don't belive in karma. I treat people how I'd like to be treated. I'd feel bad if anyone did any of the things you listed to me.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
guys will call you all types of names after you reject them but will turn around and do the same thing to someone they're not attracted to:dead:

And woman can't handle a simple No also seen it too many times
I'm not good enough
My ass not fat enough
nikka u ain't shyt u know what i reject u
:snoop:

It goes both ways the way i see it

Caligula

a bene placito
Daps
This thread making me realize I played alot of women. I"m not as innocent as I thought I was :wow:

That was part of the reason I made this thread (not you in particular) but there are a lot of people on this forum with backwards logic about dating, but it only ever applies to the group of people they've been scorned by. It's like, they can do these types of things for a plethora of reasons, some of them reactionary and even unknowingly, but when it happens to them you get a whole essay on what "they" all are like. There's zero room for actual dialogue and discussion here when there's so much fronting, misinformation and lack of common sense.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
That was part of the reason I made this thread (not you in particular) but there are a lot of people on this forum with backwards logic about dating, but it only ever applies to the group of people they've been scorned by. It's like, they can do these types of things for a plethora of reasons, some of them reactionary and even unknowingly, but when it happens to them you get a whole essay on what "they" all are like. There's zero room for actual dialogue and discussion here when there's so much fronting, misinformation and lack of common sense.

I can't even front breh....going back down memory lane I can see I pulled some dikk moves. At least it was during the ages of 15-20. Not as a grown man. And I could've been having sex with these girls and dissing them, instead I was just playing with them emotionally and using them for attention but, that's just as a wrong. There's probably a couple girls out there on the internet talking about me :wow:

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
How many of them did you:
1. Give a "pity fukk" to for being nice to you?
2. Torture in the friend zone?
3. Lead on and went ghost on?
4. Harshly rejected for being unattractive?
5. Humiliated sexually?
none of the above. I just tell them I'm not interested then go ghost.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
I only do #3. One time I had went ghost on a chick out of the blue. I blocked her number and she was blowing my shyt up with her brother's, mother's, best friend's number so I caved it and finally answered her :snoop: she was bawling her eyes out over the phone and I gave her the "it's not you it's me" speech :mjlol: A nikka was trying to go ghost real smooth with it but she wouldn't let me because she would call my phone with a different number every time :snoop:

Plus she didn't make breaking up easy at all once I did answer. I had to tell her "I don't want to be with you anymore" like a doze times before she finally let go.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Pity fukk? They won't see it as that. It'll just be using them. Or is pity fukk real? If pity duck is real put me on

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Harshly rejected for being unattractive. bytch blossomed though and looks mad good. Tried following her on IG and she blocked me :wow: