Official Apple 9/12/17 Event Thread (iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, LTE Apple Watch, 4k Apple Tv)

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Is there anything similar to the iPhone upgrade program without AppleCare? Basically a no interest monthly payment for an unlocked phone.

When you go to purchase a iPhone, in the apple store app, when you get to payment options, choose the drop down button that says "show more payment options" and it will bring up apple iPhone payments. It allows you to buy Apple care separately. I think it's through Barclay and you get 0% interest for a certain amount of months, depending on how much you spend.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you go to purchase a iPhone, in the apple store app, when you get to payment options, choose the drop down button that says "show more payment options" and it will bring up apple iPhone payments. It allows you to buy Apple care separately. I think it's through Barclay and you get 0% interest for a certain amount of months, depending on how much you spend.
Perfect. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks breh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not I :russ: I went raw with my 6s plus and tore that phone up. The most broken phone I ever had. Made sure I copped the officially leather case off apple website. Also copped a wireless charger. I know it’s been out a while but wireless charging is a game changer
yeah im tryna keep my jawn for 2.5 + years. raw aint the move. wireless charging is a game changer for all of us thats been waiting for apple to introduce it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Main reason i got the 8 plus for now. If you dont have this phone by march next yr you might as well wait for the next joint.
my 6 plus is 3 years old. Im really frustrated with apple being like 4+ years behind with OLED/Qi charging and then fumbling the release of the X so badly. i been holding out forever and i just cant pay all that money for the 8 when the X is what ive been waiting on for years

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
my 6 plus is 3 years old. Im really frustrated with apple being like 4+ years behind with OLED/Qi charging and then fumbling the release of the X so badly. i been holding out forever and i just cant pay all that money for the 8 when the X is what ive been waiting on for years

The X was a desperation move imo. The 8 was their safety net. Imo the X looks like a preview of the phones we will get next yr.

You guys notice Jonny Ive wasnt apart of this? Usually he ALWAYS is there to speak to the design of the new phones. Maybe i missed it?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You prob won’t get the X til next year. It will be impossible to cop. They short on supply

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The X was a desperation move imo. The 8 was their safety net. Imo the X looks like a preview of the phones we will get next yr.

You guys notice Jonny Ive wasnt apart of this? Usually he ALWAYS is there to speak to the design of the new phones. Maybe i missed it?
A bit of a different tune now huh :sas2:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
A bit of a different tune now huh :sas2:

We were saying this from the jump :manny:

When it was announced that there would be an 8 AND the X it was obvious Apple couldnt figure out inscreen touch id in time for the anniversary and a mere 7s for the anniversary wouldnt have been a good look.

Saying apple was under pressure and couldnt figure out their planned solution isnt the same as saying the X will suck.

I will say next yr I bet we see a 6.4 inch X like plus model drop.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We were saying this from the jump :manny:

When it was announced that there would be an 8 AND the X it was obvious Apple couldnt figure out inscreen touch id in time for the anniversary and a mere 7s for the anniversary wouldnt have been a good look.

Saying apple was under pressure and couldnt figure out their planned solution isnt the same as saying the X will suck.

I will say next yr I bet we see a 6.4 inch X like plus model drop.
this is what i expect. they current size and a plus and maybe an 8s