Official Apple 9/12/17 Event Thread (iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, LTE Apple Watch, 4k Apple Tv)

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
GAME CHANGER. wireless charging is so ill (yes apple is late)

my wireless charger came in the mail today from amazon. i just set the iphone onto the pad and it charges instantly
:wow: :wow: :wow:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
GAME CHANGER. wireless charging is so ill (yes apple is late)

my wireless charger came in the mail today from amazon. i just set the iphone onto the pad and it charges instantly
:wow: :wow: :wow:

Eh, its actually lame because if you want to use your phone it is no longer charging and its slower than corded charging

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I did. I don’t use my phone when it’s charging...I charge my phone when I go to sleep

I think I’m being trolled here guys. You win. Dapped

Some of us charge our phones at our desk at work and occasionally want to use the phone when its charging, among numerous other use cases that one would charge and use their phne at the same time

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some of us charge our phones at our desk at work and occasionally want to use the phone when its charging, among numerous other use cases that one would charge and use their phne at the same time
Well I’m not some of us

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Larger Batt, no improvement in batt life. guess that OLED display is power hungry
My guess would be that and the facial camera. It scans frequently to see if youre still looking while you are and are not using the phone. I do believe you can change the scan rate tho.

Kinda like the hey Siri feature being a battery drain when it was first introduced, thus it could only be used while plugged in.