Official Apple 9/12/17 Event Thread (iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, LTE Apple Watch, 4k Apple Tv)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The X was a desperation move imo. The 8 was their safety net. Imo the X looks like a preview of the phones we will get next yr.

You guys notice Jonny Ive wasnt apart of this? Usually he ALWAYS is there to speak to the design of the new phones. Maybe i missed it?
theyre safety net isnt selling very well and their new flagship is delayed like a MF. stock might suffer:francis:

bruistoff

Pro
Daps
Damn. If true I’ll definitely cop that X Plus next year. I’m loving this 8 Plus currently though. Oh, how I missed the 5.5 inch screen :ahh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Damn. If true I’ll definitely cop that X Plus next year. I’m loving this 8 Plus currently though. Oh, how I missed the 5.5 inch screen :ahh:

I ordered a glass screen protector but this takes me back to the days of rhe 4 when the phone felt so good in hand you dont want to use a case.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wanted the 8 plus but it was too big to hold in one hand ugh

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Cool with my 7 plus for a few more months then I’ll trade in for the 8 plus

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you agreed? :wtf:

T-Mobile about to “refurbish” that phone for an easy 300% flip
I still have it. I haven’t sent it back yet. The charger part is broke on the phone, I have to play with it to charge it. What would you suggest I do with the phone?

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I still have it. I haven’t sent it back yet. The charger part is broke on the phone, I have to play with it to charge it.

Breh, If you handy with taking stuff apart you could change that yourself. Takes about 10-15 mins. Plenty of YouTube tutorials put there.

I seen a guy change mine because my mic stopped working but the lightening, mic, and headphone port are all on the samemodule in the 6+. One lil strip at the bottom of the phone.

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, If you handy with taking stuff apart you could change that yourself. Takes about 10-15 mins. Plenty of YouTube tutorials put there.

I seen a guy change mine because my mic stopped working but the lightening, mic, and headphone port are all on the samemodule in the 6+. One lil strip at the bottom of the phone.
I’m a look into this