Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I think EW got it wrong....Look at it closely

2rVZWVL

Notice he's got the same shield and is wearing the same shorts.

2rWhjpe

2rbAoqi

That's Chadwick Boseman in those shots, wearing the same shorts and carrying the same shield.
Most definitely is T'Challa vs. Killmonger.

Like I said. I'd be careful watching the upcoming trailers. This one already revealed M'Baku's role in BP if you look close enough and connect the dots.

These trailers reveal the beats of the movie more and more.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Like I said. I'd be careful watching the upcoming trailers. This one already revealed M'Baku's role in BP if you look close enough and connect the dots.

Yeah, I might have to skip the next trailers. I know the lore way too well and they're really sticking to the source material.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
That old deal ended a long time ago.....Back in the mid 2000's Milestone worked out another deal to have the Milestone characters be part of the DC universe, but that deal also expired a while ago.

After McDuffie passed away Cowan, Dingle and Hudlin announced they were going to relaunch the company as Milestone 2.0. They signed a publishing deal with DC again, but made it clear they'd be looking to work with other publishers to put out other books and had plans for a Static Web series.

A lot of stuff was supposed to come out some time ago, but DC is fukking up just like last time and shyt has basically been delayed indefinitely.

i haven't heard about Milestone 2.0 in about 2 years (basically since when it was announced).

fukk DC. :francis:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Yeah, I might have to skip the next trailers. I know the lore way too well and they're really sticking to the source material.

I'm skipping the rest of the trailers, or at least trying my hardest to skip them.

This teaser was straight up perfect and is all I really need.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
:huhldup:

Chill. Liss was okay, nothing more. The premise being retarded is exactly why his books are borderline trash. T'challa ain't got no business in Hell's Kitchen playing pretend roles like some chump and babysitting Daredevil's office.

Instead of reclaiming his presence and authority back in the golden city where he belongs, he''s globe-trotting like some lost idiot that doesn't know himself. I try to pretend none of that was canon.

Only thing good out of that run was T'challa knocking out Luke Cage using pressure points. :lolbron:

Hudlin has to be respected. He paved the way. I noticed the biggest and loudest critics of his run are cacs.
The same can be said about this Coates BS

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

These trailers reveal the beats of the movie more and more.

This was one of the best teasers in a while that didn't reveal that much imo. People are so use to speculating, and screencapping and analyzing every detail nowadays, that they end up ruining it for themselves.

However, with that said, I'm curious to know what you've pieced together of M'Baku's arc. Spoiler tags of course.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This was one of the best teasers in a while that didn't reveal that much imo. People are so use to speculating, and screencapping and analyzing every detail nowadays, that they end up ruining it for themselves.

However, with that said, I'm curious to know what you've pieced together of M'Baku's arc. Spoiler tags of course.
Ramonda goes to see M'Baku. Likely asking him for his help. He probably turns her down or something.
The Dora's, etc are surrounded by Killmonger's men later in the trailer. Then it shows M'Baku and his men beating up Killmonger's people. What looks to be the last act of the movie.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ramonda goes to see M'Baku. Likely asking him for his help. He probably turns her down or something.
The Dora's, etc are surrounded by Killmonger's men later in the trailer. Then it shows M'Baku and his men beating up Killmonger's people. What looks to be the last act of the movie.

M'Baku beating up Killmonger's people. Are you talking about the scene where M'Baku is holding dude in the air? I'm pretty sure that dude was W'Kabi.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hey did Collider ever talk about the trailer? I don't see anything on their uploads page. No mention in any of the titles.