black-panther-wakanda.png

Wakanda.jpg

detail.jpg

:to:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
tumblr_n39blkfZLo1s9bcqro2_250.gif

I was thinking today of what kind of fighting style they should give T'challa in the mcu, imo he'd work the best as an agile rhythm fighter to contrast with a direct brawler like Cap and some others, some type of capoeira-ninjutsu hybrid would be dope to see from him, :whew: Him spinning around and doing all these smooth ass feints and setups.
Cap would be like :huh: :unsure: at first then :deadmanny:

he really is the Oberyn Martell of the marvel universe, without the homerotic stuff and very direct in an indirect sort of way. Very cunning and very agile and doesn't mind using tactics, just an all around dangerous hard to predict fighter.

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
BP and Storm were awesome. If only Disney could get Storm's rights back or share it :wow:

600304-black_panther_storm_at_home_super.jpg

72c4fb8ce48c07ba6c78714e7da7246a.jpg

I couldn't stand them together. That ish read like an arranged marriage. I think it was such a letdown of what it should've been.

With that said, I'd love for them to create a new love interest for the movie, and then bring them into the comics. A strong, independent black woman that's not a generic version of Storm.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
They need to put some roids in this dude he doesn't do the comic book character justice

According to Feige hejust became the black panther so he doesn't need to be massive here
BP and Storm were awesome. If only Disney could get Storm's rights back or share it :wow:

600304-black_panther_storm_at_home_super.jpg

72c4fb8ce48c07ba6c78714e7da7246a.jpg
Nope, the pairing was never written well outside Mcduffie's FF and he was better with Monica Lynne.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I couldn't stand them together. That ish read like an arranged marriage. I think it was such a letdown of what it should've been.

With that said, I'd love for them to create a new love interest for the movie, and then bring them into the comics. A strong, independent black woman that's not a generic version of Storm.

The marriage arc def wasn't as well written as it should've, and thus it turned a lot of people off. But I felt as time went on the marriage worked out pretty well.

They most likely won't be able to use storm anyway, so they will have to use someone else, Monica Lynne is the obvious pick. Question is, how will Monica Lynne (if it's her) be portrayed.

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
According to Feige hejust became the black panther so he doesn't need to be massive here

Nope, the pairing was never written well outside Mcduffie's FF and he was better with Monica Lynne.

Won't debate him being better with Monica Lynne, but McDuffie wasn't the only one who wrote BP and Storm together, imo. Mcduffie was probably the best however.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Good news, Volume 1 of the entire Christopher Priest BP run will be released on August 25. Volume 2 comes December 22.

All of you who missed out on arguably the best black panther run, now is your chance:obama:

Book is available on Amazon.

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
If WS killed T'Chaka then God help him :ufdup:

Would be very interesting if they go that route.

A lot of the die hards feel some type of way about it as it diminishes Klaw's involvement in T'Chaka's death and potential lessens his status as a villain (not to mention that's not how it goes in the comics). I don't blame them on that one.

I say if Marvel plays it right it can work. Make it that winter soldier is the trigger man (Part of his many missions across the world), but Klaw is the one who schemed the whole plot. Considering how thorough T'Challa is, he would go after both the muscle and the puppet masters. Winter Soldier for civil war, and Klaw for his solo film.