Numero Deux

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I feel Ya. There's more than 3 black characters, but you know how that goes: only one or two of them get major shine. And if they get major shine, don't be surprised if they get chumped.

Only with BP have I heard the "Mary sue" argument be really push by detractors so aggressively. You might hear it with superman everyonce in a while but people accept it eventually. And you barely hear it with batman even though he's just human with no super powers.

3:07-4:04

RIP Dwayne McDuffie

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

3:07-4:04

RIP Dwayne McDuffie

Yea, you should've seen how people felt when BP arm-bared silver surfer (even though BP explained how and why it worked). The arm bar didn't even last long either.

Let it be batman or a daredevil type character and they would cosign it real quick, with little push back.

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
New rumor with potential spoilers, looks like it's BP related. Take it with a grain of salt.

Rumor: Captain America: Civil War Spoiler Reveals Who Dies

The latest rumors for next year’s Captain America: Civil War suggest that a Marvel Comics character will likely die before the film’s credits role. But it shouldn’t be too much of a heartbreaker, as the character will likely pass as quickly as he’s introduced.

And that character is none other than T’Chaka, the father of Black Panther and ruler of Wakanda. The rumor comes from Heroic Hollywood, who are keeping the details on T’Chaka’s death under wraps for now.

In the comics, T’Chaka was killed by none other than Ulysses Klaw--a character who, despite appearing in Wakanda during Avengers: Age of Ultron, is still unlisted in Civil War's cast. But regardless of who kills T’Chaka, the ruler's death could likely be the catalyst to his son T’Challa (played by Chadwick Boseman) suiting up as the Black Panther in Civil War. It’s obviously all speculation for now, but such a series of events could make for a plausible Black Panther origin story, before the character heads into his 2018 solo film.

But what do you think, readers? Should Marvel introduce T’Chaka and kill him off within the same film? Let us know in the comments.

Captain America: Civil War opens on May 5, 2016. And to see when Marvel’s other films hit theaters, head to ComicBook.com’s Comic Book Movie Release Schedule.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
:deadmanny::deadmanny: at @jayshiggs and @Ain't That Something

:whoa:

These is jokes fellas!!!:merchant:

I promise, I aint mean to start no war up in here:damn:

I mean, in the end.... we all gotta stick together and make sure we all catch this movie opening day and see it twice:lolbron:
I'm gone see it first day bruh, I support black excellence:obama:

But ol other bruh still a fakkit :mjpls:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I was right so now i'm a fakkit? Real mature. lol

giphy.gif

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I got a bone to pick
I don't want you man-ape mouth motherfukkers sittin' in my throne again
(Aye aye nikka whats happenin' nikka, Black panther back in wakanda nikka)
I'm mad (He mad), but I ain't stressin'
True friends, one question
bytch where you when I was teachin'?
Now I run the game got the whole world talkin', King T'challa
Everybody wanna cut the legs off him, T'challa
Black man taking no losses :banderas:
bytch where you when I was teachin'?
Now I run the game, got the whole world talkin', King T'challa
Everybody wanna cut the legs off him
When you got the vibranium (What's the vibranium?)
The vibranium is the power that be
You can smell it when I'm walking down the street
(Oh yes we can, oh yes we can)
I can dig implanting, but a hero with an artificial heart?
What the fukk happened?

Last edited: