Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

morris

Superstar
Daps
Super late but just finding out Cryptocurrency is not allowed on WeBull since I am in NY. Amazing how NY state is one of the few that dies not allow crypto trading unless you use Coinbase or other restrictive platforms.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Lol...

What's the best way to unload/sell crypto? Is there a way to do it without having to identify yourself?

You could sell over-the-counter independently, but you'd have to arrange the transaction carefully to protect your identity from the counterparty. Perhaps there's a private exchange out there that will sell your crypto for you, but they'd be taking a cut, and you'd only be anonymous to the counterparty.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with just selling through a respected exchange :yeshrug: and with KYC regulations and crypto task forces that the government is setting up, they'll find out about it anyways if they're trying to get someone hard enough

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Brehs, give me a small rundown or point in the direction where I can learn what Bitcoin and ETH actually are

Like I get some of it but wtf is a blockchain

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, give me a small rundown or point in the direction where I can learn what Bitcoin and ETH actually are

Like I get some of it but wtf is a blockchain
I've invested thousands in Bitcoin and litecoin over the past couple months and I still have no fukkin idea :pachaha: scared money don't make no money nikka runnat shyt

Water

Pro
Daps
How you brehs feeling about filecoin? Did some light reading about it and im a bit interested, has a pretty low circulating supply so if it does ever pop it might have some great returns.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've invested thousands in Bitcoin and litecoin over the past couple months and I still have no fukkin idea :pachaha: scared money don't make no money nikka runnat shyt
I’m about to drop a g on Bitcoin today and I have no idea how it exists

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Super late but just finding out Cryptocurrency is not allowed on WeBull since I am in NY. Amazing how NY state is one of the few that dies not allow crypto trading unless you use Coinbase or other restrictive platforms.

Can't you use binance in conjunction with coinbase???? :dahell: what happened to binance???