Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh.....just logged into my Binance account after 2 years and have 15 BNB coins sitting in there chilling:banderas:

Cant remember which account is holding my Ethereum classic but I know I had a few of those as well

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs and brehettes, I had been locked out of my Binance account for the past few months. I hadn't even logged in since the great crash of 2018. Finally, at 2am last night, I regained access.
20% and some change of a Bitcoin! I thought I had cashed it all in too. Still have 1 or 2 exchanges I need to regain access to. Been combing through my emails, trying to figure out which exchanges I was dealing with.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs and brehettes, I had been locked out of my Binance account for the past few months. I hadn't even logged in since the great crash of 2018. Finally, at 2am last night, I regained access.
20% and some change of a Bitcoin! I thought I had cashed it all in too. Still have 1 or 2 exchanges I need to regain access to. Been combing through my emails, trying to figure out which exchanges I was dealing with.
Update: I was unaware that Binance was locking down all USA customer accounts until 2 days ago. I opened up a BinanceUS account, but I'm unable to transfer my crypto. It appears that my Binance account has been froze. Any help/insight on how to figure this out would be appreciated.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Opened A Coinbase Account And Wallet, I’m Admittedly Not A Big Crypto Guy But I Have 6 Other Avenues Of Investments And Figure It Would Be Wise To Add Crypto

Now If I Buy Bitcoin In Coinbase Should I Immediately Transfer That To My Wallet Or Leave It In The Coinbase Account?

Is The Wallet Strictly For Planning To Spend Crypto?

Let Me Know Guys

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does crypto have such large gains/losses?

Wasnt eth worth 2g a week ago?