Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
casting.png

a child psychologist :to:

sean.png

a former cop/current owner of a private investigation company :to:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :to:

It'll all be wrapped up neatly for Harrison's 3rd birthday party in the season finale breh :win:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Brehs I got a feeling some truths are gonna be revealed this season... let me spoiler tag some of my theories:
First of all I doubt Dex is gonna end up in jail cause they had 3 chances to do it... first with Doakes, second with Simp Quinn and thrid with LaGuerta. Having Batista trying to go at Dex will simply be over kill. Plus it's been shown that Dex is smarter than every cop on that show so why go there again.

Secondly I always had a theory that Harry has been lying to Dexter about a lot of stuff, think about it: all of the things that Dexter knows about his past are from second hand knowledge from people telling him stuff specifically his brother Brian and Doakes. I rewatched the 2nd season and it was always weird to me that Doakes just told Dex that his dad covered up his death and Dex just believed it. He asked Mathews but just took his word from him and was like "fukk THE CODE!" even though he still follows the code.

I also find it hard to believe that Harry spend all of his time trying to teach Dexter not to grow up a serial killer only for him to just kill himself knowing that without him being around Dex can easily become evil. I'm betting that Harry told Mathews all about Dex and his serial killer urges and told him to keep an eye on him and Debra before commiting that. It would explain why when LaGuerta told Mathews to question Dexter he just told him on his boat bluntly "Hey, LaGuerta thinks you the Bay Harbor Butcher, what ya got to say about that?" knowing that Dex would never admit of being the butcher and at the same time giving Dex a heads up on LaGuerta... it was clever.

This season is basically gonna be about 2 things: 1. how Debra reacts about being a murderer... probably have the ghost of LaGuerta haunt her keeping LaGuerta's fine ass on the show, and 2. Dexter finds out his true origins and Harry's origins as well, Harry may have been a dirty cop which would explain why he was banging Dexter's mom on the side which led to her death... they can show how they met. To end this series properly it has to make a true full circle... Deb already convinced Dex he don't need to collect blood slide trophies anymore and sweet p*ssy Hannah already conviced Dex that his "dark passenger" doesn't exist so maybe Dex will truly find a way not to kill anymore but a lot of people gonna die before that happens. It will be a cruel summer indeed.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
yep june 30th is the official start date. showtime has two new shows coming out so they're splitting dexter and homeland up to help promote both of them. homeland's gonna be the feature show for the next few years so it makes sense that they're pushing dexter out of the fall lineup and putting the focal point on homeland.

makes me kinda sad cant lie but if it means that it starts a few months earlier....:mjpls:

June 30th aint getting here soon enough, my body is like :ohmy: in preparation.

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
[ame=http://youtu.be/dy6u5rXqN5o]Dexter Season 8: First Sneak Peek - YouTube[/ame]

Deb talkin' that talk :ohlawd: