OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:mjpls: Apart from LaGuerta dying nothing memorable happened last season

It was almost as bad as season 5

Because the very first episode of season 7 wasn't a top 5 episode of the series or anything. Because those last 5 mins wasn't what every dexter fan was waiting FOR YEARS. Cause Jennifer Carpenter didn't play that scene to perfection or anything.

The only bad thing about Season 7 was that Issac was too good of a character to get a wack send off the way they did and they dropped the ball with that dude who stole the hand. That doesn't mean the entire season sucked though. The Dexter/Deb scenes were amazing throughout the entire season.

There was no need for "memorable" shock scenes all throughout the season. Obviously season 7 was built on How Deb was going to handle knowing about Dexter. All throughout the season the stress and toll it took on Deb was shown. From her first finding out he's a killer. To her finding out he was killing suspects. To her finally accepting who he is and wanting him to Kill Hannah yet Dexter saying no. To her finding out he's actually fukking the bytch. All the way to her killing her captain for the sheer love she had for her brother. Season 7 was Deb's season!!!!

And u saying it sucked???

:dafuc:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
wait this starts June 30th ?:what:

Im happy ...but thats really weird

Yea Dexter is starting early this year cause their going to use it as a lead in to one of their new shows. Then their gonna use Homeland as a lead in for another of their new shows this fall. They have to build these new shows up with Dexter ending this year and Homeland no longer needs Dexter as a lead in anymore for ratings.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
season8dexter.jpg.png

this is tough :to:

Why they got Quinn trying to look like a badass? :heh: Sit your ass down chump:childplease:

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
Yea Dexter is starting early this year cause their going to use it as a lead in to one of their new shows. Then their gonna use Homeland as a lead in for another of their new shows this fall. They have to build these new shows up with Dexter ending this year and Homeland no longer needs Dexter as a lead in anymore for ratings.

What are the two new shows ? supposed to be any good ?

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Ray Donovan is basically the R rated version of Olivia Pope :ehh:

Scandal is good because of the well paced action and writing(Not counting anything to do with Huck's character.) Not to mention Kerry Washington plays the shyt out of Olivia Pope. I hope Ray Donovan isn't just copying the idea and expecting to cash in on it. :thisnikka:

But i do admit that a "Oliva Pope" type character without the political aspect of it does sound interesting.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Scandal is good because of the well paced action and writing(Not counting anything to do with Huck's character.) Not to mention Kerry Washington plays the shyt out of Olivia Pope. I hope Ray Donovan isn't just copying the idea and expecting to cash in on it. :thisnikka:

But i do admit that a "Oliva Pope" type character without the political aspect of it does sound interesting.

I would be great if he has a good supporting cast and the writing is good so it wouldn't feel repetitive