OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps

HE CANT BE REDEEMED.

THOUSANDS HAVE DIED
INCLUDING NED, ROB AND CAT
JUST BECAUSE HE WANTED TO fukk HIS SISTER.
:devil:
:evil:

Remember littlefinger started this whole thing. A war was going to happen regardless of Jamie throwing the kid out of the window

How about Dany said she could stay 1000 years under the waterfall? Jon knows how to get the ladies damp around springs. The last lady who wanted to be with Jon forever put 3 arrows in him and got hit with a few in kind.

They foreshadowed that scene, one of them is dying there

Next one should be right under an hour and after that they get a bit longer. This episode had so many call backs. I wish we would have got more to be honest.

Really needed that pod Tyrion reunion

:mjcry:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
To Euron :umad:

18 years, 18 years
She got one of your kids, got you for 18 years
I know somebody paying golden bars for one of his kids
His baby mamma army and castle is bigger than his
You will see him on HBO any given Sunday
Win Casterly Rock and drive off in a Horse Sleigh
She was supposed to buy your shorty Valyrian Steel with your money
She went to Qyborn got lipo with your money
She walking around looking like The Mountain with your money
Should've got that insured got Golden Company for your money, money, money
If you ain't no punk holla we want prenup
WE WANT PRENUP! Yeah
It's something that you need to have
'Cause when she leave yo ass she gon' leave with half
18 years, 18 years
And on her 18th birthday he found out it wasn't his

:wow:

It's still fukk Jamie for me but gonna enjoy him getting the last laugh on this one.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Episode was dope as fukk but I also see them kind if forcing the Danaerys is nuts narrative. Not enough nuance to it.
:gucci:

It has been hinted at since season 1 and has continued to be subtly hinted at since

Just because people have been in denial doesn't mean it is suddenly forced

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought the episode was dope and that was after I :francis: when one of my homeboys told me it was just set up. For what it's worth.

The dragon ride scene was pure fan service but :manny: can't say I have any major problems with it.

I called Dany/Jon beefing last year, in the last thread. Most people were like :yeshrug: "who cares if he's the king, they can rule together". I said, why would she be willing to share the throne now when her entire character arc was built around becoming the queen? And then on top of that she's already bugging....talking about "Sansa doesn't like me". Ok....who cares? That's some straight ego shyt.

Whatever Arya asked Gendry to make her looked like a trick weapon from "Bloodborne".:ohhh:

The scene with the kid on the wall was dope as fukk. Basically White Walker gang tags. :wow:
Anyway, if the rest of the 5 episodes are this quality or higher then they stuck the landing. As long as they don't get extremely loose with the writing like that "Beyond The Wall" ep last year. :francis:

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Will they ever put any meaning behind these? Still waiting to see if they say anything about the one from the opening scene of the series
BA9-E95-BF-12-FF-4-CED-BD89-E0-E314-B625-EF.jpg

They already solved this one. Just more sacred Children of the Forest symbols from the dragonglass cave

images

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Bran is not his brother anymore. He’s the 3ER. He don’t care about some family shyt. That’s why he’s not going to do anything to Jaime. That’s not Bran anymore. He doesn’t have Bran’s emotions. 3ER doesn’t care about some little boy getting pushed out of a window. He looks for information only, no emotions for any of it.

Bran isnt Jon's brother anymore not because he is the Three Eyed Raven but because Jon Snow is no longer Ned's b*stard son so he isnt a brother to Bran at all.. Has nothing to do with Three eyed raven

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bran isnt Jon's brother anymore not because he is the Three Eyed Raven but because Jon Snow is no longer Ned's b*stard son so he isnt a brother to Bran at all.. Has nothing to do with Three eyed raven
eh I wouldnt say it has nothing to do with him being the 3ER, hasnt he made comments already about not being Bran Stark anymore?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
eh I wouldnt say it has nothing to do with him being the 3ER, hasnt he made comments already about not being Bran Stark anymore?

Ya’ll gotta remember Bran ain’t Bran no more. Like Meera said, he died in that cave when he became the 3ER

Horrible writing honestly because like I said earlier, the previous Three eyed raven, whose lived through much worse than what Bran has experienced, wasnt this soulless / bland / whatever you want to call it.. He still had emotion and normal social skills.. despite being stuck in a tree and being at war forever:mjlol:

Hodor dying / Cave scene sucks for bran, sure, but people have gone through much worse in this series for bran to be such a weirdo based on that :ld:

three eyed raven doesnt mean void of social skills and its not required to be a soulless weirdo either :ld: theirs already a previous standard and it wasnt that :ld:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Horrible writing honestly because like I said earlier, the previous Three eyed raven, whose lived through much worse than what Bran has experienced, wasnt this soulless / bland / whatever you want to call it.. He still had emotion and normal social skills.. despite being stuck in a tree and being at war forever:mjlol:

Hodor dying / Cave scene sucks for bran, sure, but people have gone through much worse in this series for bran to be such a weirdo based on that :ld:

three eyed raven doesnt mean void of social skills and its not required to be a soulless weirdo either :ld: theirs already a previous standard and it wasnt that :ld:

He had also been the 3ER for far longer than Bran. We have no idea what he was like when he initially got his...."powers", for lack of a better word so comparing him to Bran is kinda silly.

Fred.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I mean that dude had been the 3ER for ages ... Bran just got throw into it when he wasnt even ready (3ER said he wasnt ready yet)