Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I have a theory about the show. A lot of people have pointed out that Jon Snow and Khaleesi represent ice and fire and that the whole story is probably going to end up being about them. This is pretty likely, but I have a theory that Jon Snow has both fire and ice in him and is going to eventually come out on top.

1. He's Ned's b*stard. This is kind of weird. Ned doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would break his marriage vows.
2. Robert Baratheon killed the Targareyan dude because he kidnapped Ned's sister but that's all we know about it. What if she wasn't really kidnapped and was a willing participant in running away with the Targareyan :mjpls:
3. What if they had a kid and Ned found out and to spare his sister the shame (and spare his man Robert the humiliation) promised to raise it on his own? :wow:

That would make Jon Snow half stark and half targaryen. Pretty good claim to the throne :meh:
yea thats my theory too breh. Except the way I see it is she wasn't a willing participant but instead was raped. But :ohhh: if your take on it is true.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I have a theory about the show. A lot of people have pointed out that Jon Snow and Khaleesi represent ice and fire and that the whole story is probably going to end up being about them. This is pretty likely, but I have a theory that Jon Snow has both fire and ice in him and is going to eventually come out on top.

1. He's Ned's b*stard. This is kind of weird. Ned doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would break his marriage vows.
2. Robert Baratheon killed the Targareyan dude because he kidnapped Ned's sister but that's all we know about it. What if she wasn't really kidnapped and was a willing participant in running away with the Targareyan :mjpls:
3. What if they had a kid and Ned found out and to spare his sister the shame (and spare his man Robert the humiliation) promised to raise it on his own? :wow:

That would make Jon Snow half stark and half targaryen. Pretty good claim to the throne :meh:

won't comment on this, but just to post this. The show decided not to film this scene in S1, but a fan put it together with the audiobook.

don't read comments on youtube, or the video description.

You'll notice a reference to one of the great knights Joffery mentioned in last night's episode. Howland Reed=the father of Jojen and Meera (the two kids with Bran)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
won't comment on this, but just to post this. The show decided not to film this scene in S1, but a fan put it together with the audiobook.

don't read comments on youtube, or the video description.

You'll notice a reference to one of the great knights Joffery mentioned in last night's episode. Howland Reed=the father of Jojen and Meera (the two kids with Bran)

10 people fought and only two came out alive. :to: I need to know the shyt that went down on that tower man...

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Its just the initial shock. After a few episodes, people won't even care any more. Dude isn't even a top 3 most important member of Targset, and in the grand scheme of things probably aint even a top 30 important character on the show. We will get used to it.
This is pre-Mereen, breh, he's a pretty major character during this part along with Berristan, GW, and Jorah. They're all pretty much equally important right now.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I didn't say delay the season, but focus less on scenes with him, or as I stated PAY the studio filming Transporter to hold up production, until after they're done shooting Thrones.

We all know the movie not gonna do numbers like that, but he must've been getting paid more than what HBO is paying him. And that's sad because HBO signs contracts with its actors. That's why Carcetti is "Little Finger". And Bodie was on the Sopranos before the Wire.

The new Daario is an actor from Treme.

Daps
Yup so the only person alive that knows what happened that day is Jojen and Meeras dad Howland Reed.

Don't worry no threat of a spoiler cause even us book nikkas still waiting on this dude to make an appearance

:shaq2:

Makes me wanna go back to watch when we first meet Howland's kids. I think the son sounded surprised that Ned hadn't really talked to Bran about those days. :lupe:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
so my girl is watching the season premiere. i havent see a single episode yet. :manny:

i step away from my lab for a minute, and took a quick glance at the tv and the first thing i saw was some dude asking to another dude to undress :what:

is that what y'all are into?? :why:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Makes me wanna go back to watch when we first meet Howland's kids. I think the son sounded surprised that Ned hadn't really talked to Bran about those days. :lupe:
Yup he's constantly shocked that Ned never discusses it, or gets sad whenever it's mentioned.

Basically they killed the greatest knight of the time, Arthur Dayne. Back then the Kingsguard was truly an elite force, where you had to either be a legend or soon-to-be-legend to join. Barristan Selmy, Dayne, Jaime Lannister, all them dudes are considered top 10 fighters in modern history.

Seven against three... (Arthur Danye, Gerold Hightower, Oswell Whent).

"The finest knight I ever saw was Ser Arthur Dayne, who fought with a blade called Dawn, forged from a fallen star. They called him the Sword of the Morning, and he would have killed me but for Howland Reed" - Ned Stark, talking to Bran

the crazy thing is Howland Reed is supposed to be some 90 pound weakling...

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
so my girl is watching the season premiere. i havent see a single episode yet. :manny:

i step away from my lab for a minute, and took a quick glance at the tv and the first thing i saw was some dude asking to another dude to undress :what:

is that what y'all are into?? :why:
Yes breh. Clearly that whole four second clip is what we die for in the Game of thrones series. We've had 41 hours of great television...only thing that makes it great is the gay innuendos:comeon: