Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Brehs can I mention some more Kingsguard piff? Aite yall know Barristan Selmy, who is with Dany now. Dude is old but is like the Michael Jordan of knights. Lemme tell yall a story while I waste time at work...

Aite so one day a ten year old Barristan Selmy decides to enter a tournament as a mystery knight so no one knows he's a lil nikka. The contestants laugh at him, but good Prince Duncan Targaryen agreed to joust with him, and gave him his nickname: Barristan The Bold. :blessed:

Fast forward a bit. He's 16 now, unhorsing the prince and great knights in tournaments. Finally the king (Aegon V) decides this nikka is too ill so he knights him.
:gladbron:

He joins the Kingsguard at the age of 21 and immediately starts making a name for himself. A few years later a lord decides King Aerys (Dany's dad) ain't shyt so he stops paying taxes. Everyone starts saying "damn you should send your Hand Tywin to handle this shyt" but Aerys is jealous, and decides he's gonna prove to the world how brolic he is. He leads a force to the lord's castle to attack...but in the process gets captured like a bytch :mjlol:

Tywin decided he was gonna send a huge ass army to destroy the castle, but it's lord told em ayo, if I see ANY nikkas imma kill the king. That shyt convinced Tywin not to go Rains of Castemere on their ass :merchant:

So what do they do? They decide to send one knight into the castle to save the king. And naturally they decide to send Barristan The Bold. Barristan sneaks in on some Solid Snake shyt, kills a few guards, and finds the king...but learns they been torturing the king. Yall wondered why he is called The Mad King? He was tortured to madness by some tax dodging cacs. Call em House Romney :dahell:

Barristan escapes out the castle with the king, but not before killing dozens of dudes. Afterwards the lord of the castle comes out on some :whoa: shyt trying to beg forgiveness and Tywin hits em with the :camby:. They kill their entire family, including the lil kids, and extinguish their house.

Real talk, that sounds like some shyt Daario would do. :lupe:

Now he fights alongside Daario :lupe:

But #WolfGang ain't worried bout no set that
can't even cross the narrow sea :rudy:

:unsure:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
After all the mess he went through because of their relationship, Jaime's still trying to get that sister p*ssy.

That vag of hers must be incredible:wow:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
How would Jaime have ruled at Casterly Rock? isn't the Kingsguard a "for life" position? Or would they have used his hand missing to have him dismissed (His pops is the Hand and son/nephew the King :manny:)

Plus, I too, did vision the Martells being a lil darker or Mediterranean looking since Dorne is mostly desert. Oberlyn did mention something about skin tone in the brothel, saying he liked pale bytches :heh: because at least in Dorne, it showed they weren't working out in the sun.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
HBO can kill 90% of the new Daario hate with 1 quick move. dye that mutha fukkas hair blue and make him style his beard

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
new Daario is just boring. not even a spoiler, but in the book...

his hair and beard are dyed blue

250px-Daario_Naharis.jpg

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
the more i think about it, the more i need to see Robert's Rebellion on the big screen brehs... so much backstory needs to be revealed for alot of the non-book readers. Gotta start it with a young Cercei being promised to Rhaegar and end it with her marrying Robert.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
so my girl is watching the season premiere. i havent see a single episode yet. :manny:

i step away from my lab for a minute, and took a quick glance at the tv and the first thing i saw was some dude asking to another dude to undress :what:

is that what y'all are into?? :why:

make snap judgments after a 30 second preview brehs... :birdman:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
How would Jaime have ruled at Casterly Rock? isn't the Kingsguard a "for life" position? Or would they have used his hand missing to have him dismissed (His pops is the Hand and son/nephew the King :manny:)

Plus, I too, did vision the Martells being a lil darker or Mediterranean looking since Dorne is mostly desert. Oberlyn did mention something about skin tone in the brothel, saying he liked pale bytches :heh: because at least in Dorne, it showed they weren't working out in the sun.
He always said he never had a head for that kind of stuff... growing up Tyrion was always in the books (no other choice really) while Jamie was out playing or training etc...

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I have a theory about the show. A lot of people have pointed out that Jon Snow and Khaleesi represent ice and fire and that the whole story is probably going to end up being about them. This is pretty likely, but I have a theory that Jon Snow has both fire and ice in him and is going to eventually come out on top.

1. He's Ned's b*stard. This is kind of weird. Ned doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would break his marriage vows.
2. Robert Baratheon killed the Targareyan dude because he kidnapped Ned's sister but that's all we know about it. What if she wasn't really kidnapped and was a willing participant in running away with the Targareyan :mjpls:
3. What if they had a kid and Ned found out and to spare his sister the shame (and spare his man Robert the humiliation) promised to raise it on his own? :wow:

That would make Jon Snow half stark and half targaryen. Pretty good claim to the throne :meh:
yea this theory isnt anything new. its been the consensus theory for fans of the series for years now.