Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
The God Ty Fyfee using Rob Stank's sword like a boss :banderas:

:usure:don't try to get that name over ever again
I expected the new Daario to be weak but not :flabbynsick:

He is supposed to be a warrior that gets ass.

This dude looks like he got drafted from Sony Santa Monica. :beli:
:rudy:

the more i think about it, the more i need to see Robert's Rebellion on the big screen brehs... so much backstory needs to be revealed for alot of the non-book readers. Gotta start it with a young Cercei being promised to Rhaegar and end it with her marrying Robert.
:yes:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Did they do a little re cap at the beginning of the episode? I can't remember shyt from last season :snoop: Might have to watch the last 3-4 episodes before I watch this.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
10169441_704676762912761_521905859827798645_n.jpg

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Real talk, that sounds like some shyt Daario would do. :lupe:

Now he fights alongside Daario :lupe:

But #WolfGang ain't worried bout no set that
can't even cross the narrow sea :rudy:

:unsure:
WolfGang dont even exist anymore breh :mjlol:

Them Martells bout to ether the Lannisters and clear the way for #TargSet to take over :blessed:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I have a theory about the show. A lot of people have pointed out that Jon Snow and Khaleesi represent ice and fire and that the whole story is probably going to end up being about them. This is pretty likely, but I have a theory that Jon Snow has both fire and ice in him and is going to eventually come out on top.

1. He's Ned's b*stard. This is kind of weird. Ned doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would break his marriage vows.
2. Robert Baratheon killed the Targareyan dude because he kidnapped Ned's sister but that's all we know about it. What if she wasn't really kidnapped and was a willing participant in running away with the Targareyan :mjpls:
3. What if they had a kid and Ned found out and to spare his sister the shame (and spare his man Robert the humiliation) promised to raise it on his own? :wow:

That would make Jon Snow half stark and half targaryen. Pretty good claim to the throne :meh:
Thing is, why would the kid have dark features? :beli: not even an ounce of white/light hair or pale skin :usure: that nikka a whore's b*stard, no pure Targ blood in him. :ufdup:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Thing is, why would the kid have dark features? :beli: not even an ounce of white/light hair or pale skin :usure: that nikka a whore's b*stard, no pure Targ blood in him. :ufdup:
good point, ive been thinking that theory will come true since i read about the war

might need to re think :patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
HBO can kill 90% of the new Daario hate with 1 quick move. dye that mutha fukkas hair blue and make him style his beard
or they can balance it out by bringing in Strong Belwas since he was easily one of the most likeable "knights" that Dany had in the books :ohlawd: im still salty they didn't bring him into the story in Quarth like they were supposed to :shaq2:

who wouldn't like this nikka, he lets everyone he fights cut him once before he fukks em up :lolbron: and stayed crackin jokes
Strong_Belwas.jpg