Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
so my girl is watching the season premiere. i havent see a single episode yet. :manny:

i step away from my lab for a minute, and took a quick glance at the tv and the first thing i saw was some dude asking to another dude to undress :what:

is that what y'all are into?? :why:

judge 3 seasons of highly acclaimed TV on one piece of dialogue brehs

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Yes breh. Clearly that whole four second clip is what we die for in the Game of thrones series. We've had 41 hours of great television...only thing that makes it great is the gay innuendos:comeon:

judge 3 seasons of highly acclaimed TV on one piece of dialogue brehs

:whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

like i said i never saw a single episode of this show but yea this clip clearly threw me off.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
You've never seen the wire? :dwillhuh:

tumblr_msdc31P8h91r6xisho1_400.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
so my girl is watching the season premiere. i havent see a single episode yet. :manny:

i step away from my lab for a minute, and took a quick glance at the tv and the first thing i saw was some dude asking to another dude to undress :what:

is that what y'all are into?? :why:
:camby: almost negged but i chose to take the high road

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Brehs can I mention some more Kingsguard piff? Aite yall know Barristan Selmy, who is with Dany now. Dude is old but is like the Michael Jordan of knights. Lemme tell yall a story while I waste time at work...

Aite so one day a ten year old Barristan Selmy decides to enter a tournament as a mystery knight so no one knows he's a lil nikka. The contestants laugh at him, but good Prince Duncan Targaryen agreed to joust with him, and gave him his nickname: Barristan The Bold. :blessed:

Fast forward a bit. He's 16 now, unhorsing the prince and great knights in tournaments. Finally the king (Aegon V) decides this nikka is too ill so he knights him.
:gladbron:

He joins the Kingsguard at the age of 21 and immediately starts making a name for himself. A few years later a lord decides King Aerys (Dany's dad) ain't shyt so he stops paying taxes. Everyone starts saying "damn you should send your Hand Tywin to handle this shyt" but Aerys is jealous, and decides he's gonna prove to the world how brolic he is. He leads a force to the lord's castle to attack...but in the process gets captured like a bytch :mjlol:

Tywin decided he was gonna send a huge ass army to destroy the castle, but it's lord told em ayo, if I see ANY nikkas imma kill the king. That shyt convinced Tywin not to go Rains of Castemere on their ass :merchant:

So what do they do? They decide to send one knight into the castle to save the king. And naturally they decide to send Barristan The Bold. Barristan sneaks in on some Solid Snake shyt, kills a few guards, and finds the king...but learns they been torturing the king. Yall wondered why he is called The Mad King? He was tortured to madness by some tax dodging cacs. Call em House Romney :dahell:

Barristan escapes out the castle with the king, but not before killing dozens of dudes. Afterwards the lord of the castle comes out on some :whoa: shyt trying to beg forgiveness and Tywin hits em with the :camby:. They kill their entire family, including the lil kids, and extinguish their house.