Official LLOYD BANKS - F.N.O. (Failure's No Option) thread

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also Banks needs to do some promo or shoot a video for at least one track if he wants to make noise with this outside of the internet

I really hope Banks puts out a no dj version. I still have no idea why established artists are still using mixtape dj's in 2013 when they put them on datpiff and livemixtapes.

MIXTAPE DJ'S ARE NOT NEEDED

doubt its gonna happen... as dope as the CD might be its just gonna come and go.... mixtape drops in 3 days.... the most promo he'll probably do for it is retweeting whatever Drama says

No interviews.. no blogs.. no Instagram pics in the studio.... nothing... the only thing we'll prolly get in the next few days is a track list
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO! Where did this smiley use originate from? :russ:

DonRed

Rookie
Daps
He's not lazy when it comes to recording... I guess his core fan base just wants to see more from him.... you literally never hear about him unless he's dropping a mixtape and all of em come and go.

He used to drop multiple a year, now its 1 a year and all of em get literally no promo. I haven't seen a Banks interview since HFM2. A couple videos would be nice but we don't even get those and he's not a big enough artist here in the States no more (could be) so all his shows are either overseas or in the NY area.

Banks should be exactly where Fab is...

It'd be cool if dude at least did a Breakfast Club interview explaining why he always ghost and what happened between him and 50

Co-fukkin-sign

A Breakfast Club interview would be :banderas:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City

1. The Natural
2. Failure’s No Option
3. Pain In Variety
4. You Wish
5. Reminder
6. Paint the Sky (Feat. Vado)
7. The Plague
8. Lead the Blind
9. Daily Betrayal
10. Cover Me (Feat. Styles P)
11. Keep Up
12. Tour Stories
13. My Flight
14. Drop a Diamond (Feat. Raekwon)
15. House Pride
16. No Surrender (Feat. Mr. Probz)

:whew:

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Where's the Juelz tracks from this video?

hes got alot in the stash he has none of the automatik beatz produced tracks on here either

i remember him on twitter saying there were part II's of tracks from v5 and v6 on here also

Daps

1. The Natural
2. Failure’s No Option
3. Pain In Variety
4. You Wish
5. Reminder
6. Paint the Sky (Feat. Vado)
7. The Plague
8. Lead the Blind
9. Daily Betrayal
10. Cover Me (Feat. Styles P)
11. Keep Up
12. Tour Stories
13. My Flight
14. Drop a Diamond (Feat. Raekwon)
15. House Pride
16. No Surrender (Feat. Mr. Probz)

:whew:

:blessed:

Lol at my nikka Banks leaving all the promo to Drama. He finished up the last song and sent it into Drama like "here ya go nikka. I'm out."

Last edited: