#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Some of you nikkas really been overrating Maidana for a long minute already

Just stop...

This.

I cringe anytime I read a post where it's Maidana destroys (insert the name of any decent boxer)

If only #Bandcamp took dude seriously and beat him like he was expected to. Instead we get 2 ppv dates with this nikka and threads about how he'd KO everybody not named Alexander, Mayweather, or Khan. :snoop:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
This.

I cringe anytime I read a post where it's Maidana destroys (insert the name of any decent boxer)

If only #Bandcamp took dude seriously and beat him like he was expected to. Instead we get 2 ppv dates with this nikka and threads about how he'd KO everybody not named Alexander, Mayweather, or Khan. :snoop:

I just cant see what they see breh...

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
He was dominated 11 rounds in the last Floyd fight.. If anything that proves that in the 1st fight Floyd was nowhere near 100%...If Maidana is in Floyds league (dead) then the second fight would've been competitive as well

I never said he was in Floyds league though. Floyd is a A to A+ fighter Maidana is a B to a B+ while Aljazeera is a c- (lower case for extra empahasis) fighter

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I never said he was in Floyds league though. Floyd is a A to A+ fighter Maidana is a B to a B+ while Aljazeera is a c- (lower case for extra empahasis) fighter

how do you know that though?? He only lost once... To the #2 fighter in the world..

Maidana been dominated by an A fighter(floydie).. you say hes B right?? But he's also been dominated by B fighters as well.. So how is he B?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I just cant see what they see breh...

I know right.

All I see is a reckless aggressive brawler with heavy ass hands and a never quit attitude that has only gotten slightly better since Robert Garcia took over. Sometimes that works for him (Ortiz, Broner, Cayo fights etc...and sometimes it doesn't (Alexander, Khan, and Floyd fights)

A true B level fighter if there ever was one, but somehow he's been blown up to mythical status.

A C level fighter would be Cano and If I recall correctly he struggled with a shot Morales too. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
how do you know that though?? He only lost once... To the #2 fighter in the world..

Maidana been dominated by an A fighter(floydie).. you say hes B right?? But he's also been dominated by B fighters as well.. So how is he B?

I have eyes breh that's how. I don't know how you can watch Aljazeera's struggle win against Provodnikov and outright embarrassment against Manny and think otherwise. Hes not that good and if Floyd fought this guy instead of Manny you would have lost your motherfukking mind shytting on him for it. Man you give him shyt for the Ghost fight when Robert would crush Aljazeera hell Ortiz would dismantle that guy. shyt he probably wouldn't even fight Maidana for 5 million dollars.

Hes just better under Robert Garcia and has improved as a fighter. The Maidana that fought Floyd would give Devon that work and Im one of the rare people that actually like Devon.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I know right.

All I see is a reckless aggressive brawler with heavy ass hands and a never quit attitude that has only gotten slightly better since Robert Garcia took over. Sometimes that works for him (Ortiz, Broner, Cayo fights etc...and sometimes it doesn't (Alexander, Khan, and Floyd fights)

A true B level fighter if there ever was one, but somehow he's been blown up to mythical status.

A C level fighter would be Cano and If I recall correctly he struggled with a shot Morales too. :mjlol:

You already know why he is mythical status because he gave Floyd a tougher than expected time so now the Struggle team has to big him up like some killer instead of a nikka who got easy work'd by Devon. :mjlol:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I have eyes breh that's how. I don't know how you can watch Aljazeera's struggle win against Provodnikov and outright embarrassment against Manny and think otherwise. Hes not that good and if Floyd fought this guy instead of Manny you would have lost your motherfukking mind shytting on him for it. Man you give him shyt for the Ghost fight when Robert would crush Aljazeera hell Ortiz would dismantle that guy. shyt he probably wouldn't even fight Maidana for 5 million dollars.

Hes just better under Robert Garcia and has improved as a fighter. The Maidana that fought Floyd would give Devon that work and Im one of the rare people that actually like Devon.

How was it a struggle win when he completely turned the fight around after 2-3 round and boxed Prov ears off with only one eye??

Lets get one thing straight. The only problem I had with this fight was that it was on ppv... If Floyd would've fought Algeiri I would've called him a duck only because of all the other fighters he has in his stable... If Pac had Swift.. He would've fought swift.. Algieri wasn't the best option, but he was the best option for Pacquiao at the time because of who Pacquiao has in his stable.. At the end of the day Algeiri was an undefeated champion at 140 coming off two good wins... Im not gonna say he would lose to Ortiz or Ghost because them nikkas are ass :yeshrug: lol @ not fighting Maidana for $5 million :mjlol: What is wrong with you?

Devin beat Maidana's ass worst than Floyd did both times.. What are you talking about?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
why-you-so-mad-mon-thumb.jpg

I might be mad but you didn't answer the question. Where did I say that Garcia couldn't fight?

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
so @Black_Jesus is in here caping hard for Algeri and trying to convince us this fight was legit :heh:

the only thing he brought to the fight was height. he got a close decision vs prov and somehow gets a pac fight
EXACTLY...i'm glad pac beat that tomato can in convincing fashion.:sas1:
i'm glad his stans are crawling back out from hiding brimming with confidence:sas2:
that should leave out what will be the ineviteble scroll of excuses when mayweather finally beats his ass:pachaha: