Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Honestly I think they should recast. We only seen T’Challa in 4 movies, It’s way too soon to kill off his character and we barely even have any movies with Black male superheroes who aren’t sidekicks. I’m sure even Boseman himself would want the character to live on without him. I feel as thought getting rid of T’Challa is disrespectful towards Boseman’s legacy. :francis:

I agree.....

I miss Chadwick too.....

But they can’t kill T’Challa.

He needs to continue to be one of the faces of the new MCU

teacher

All Star
Daps
I can see them “killing” t’challa off after being set up by namor (even if accidental) to negotiate with the ruler of Latvia. We introduce doom to the MCU and namor as the villain in BP2 and it’s comic book canon. The re cast won’t be in the movie to long for us to get in our feelings but it will allow us to get used to him for BP3

Daps
If I was Disney I would be honest with family and friends. Out of politeness I would ask Chadwick’s family for permission to recast. Get them involved in the recast campaign. Then I would let the fans vote to pick the next panther out of a choice of 10 candidates. This way the air is clear and no backlash happens.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
If I was Disney I would be honest with family and friends. Out of politeness I would ask Chadwick’s family for permission to recast. Get them involved in the recast campaign. Then I would let the fans vote to pick the next panther out of a choice of 10 candidates. This way the air is clear and no backlash happens.
I dunno man. I don't think there's anyway to recast in without a backlash the way social media works in 2020...even if the Boseman estate blesses the decision.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
All of this...

NO!

Just make Shuri BP and keep it pushing.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She's constantly wrong about marvel stuff but folks like the narrative so .

To me the easiest way to recast would be introduce a different universe T’Challa with the multiverse
I dunno man. I don't think there's anyway to recast in without a backlash the way social media works in 2020...even if the Boseman estate blesses the decision.

If Boseman’s family and the cast signs off on it I doubt you’ll see a backlash of any significance.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Tbh, I think the fear of backlash is overstated. Chad is GOAT but it's not like the Boseman family created T'Challa and leased the IP to Stan in the 60s. Ultimately Disney just has to be classy if not tactful with the announcement.

If they recast with Denzel's son and have a joint heart felt message from the cast, Coogler, JDW, and Feige about the importance of continuing T'Challa's journey that Chadwick was so passionate about, people are going to get behind that. If you have Chad's wife there too, even better..

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
but ultimately if Coogler, Leticia-specifically, Danai, Lupita, Angela, are for it, then it's no problem.

Leticia specifically because a small but loud contingent of people wanted T'Challa killed and replaced by her character even back when Chadwick was alive... so that is actually where most of the outrage at a recast would come from (to mask their complaints of not letting Shuri take over).

You nip that right in bud if Leticia is out there co-signing JDW (or whoever).

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Tbh, I think the fear of backlash is overstated. Chad is GOAT but it's not like the Boseman family created T'Challa and leased the IP to Stan in the 60s. Ultimately Disney just has to be classy if not tactful with the announcement.

If they recast with Denzel's son and have a joint heart felt message from the cast, Coogler, JDW, and Feige about the importance of continuing T'Challa's journey that Chadwick was so passionate about, people are going to get behind that. If you have Chad's wife there too, even better..

Honestly, they more than likely will issue that statement, but it'll be 4+ years since he was last seen on screen. It'll be more likely very few will care anymore at that point. Especially since they aren't exactly flooding the market with films right now to constantly remind people.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I REALLY don't like the idea of Shuri becoming Black Panther. Just recast. RIP to Boseman, but it's about the character not the actor. Just how they do with Batman and Joker. I'm praying they just recast because for the MCU as a whole it's just the smartest thing to do.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Actually considering their link this would make a lot of sense. John doing it for his bro.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
TpAozLGDGYgD36-Jt9SwMZtecxveFNXMWYcFRpUL_rPL-69caLZdmZT5cKWwDtOxnz9pti9Wifqyww=s480-nd-rwa
Where is this from?