Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Didnt a breh in another thread say that Shuri was wearing a Black Panther suit under that shirt in Infinity War?:troll:

Martha

Ryan Coogler Would Make a Female ‘Black Panther’ Spinoff

When asked by moderator and critic Elvis Mitchell if the women of “Black Panther” were as important as the men, Coogler didn’t flinch. “I think you could argue they are more important,” he said.

Coogler went on to describe a stretch of the movie that is close to his heart (warning: minor spoilers ahead). “There’s a whole section of the film where T’Challa is out of the movie and you’re just following the women,” Coogler said about a scene where the titular hero (played by Chadwick Boseman) is left for dead and needs to be rescued. “That’s one of my favorite parts of the movie when I watched it, and I didn’t expect that.”

He explained how those scenes subverted his expectations. “That part of the movie you feel like you’re watching something fresh and new,” he said. “That part of it was exciting. We have these actresses who could easily carry their own movie,” he said, as he mentioned Lupita Nyong’o, Danai Gurira, and Letitia Wright. “Some of them have before. We were so fortunate. I would watch a movie with them!”

Would he ever do a spinoff with the ladies of “Black Panther”? “Oh man,” Coogler said. “That would be amazing if the opportunity came up. They did it in the comic-book version.”

:lupe:

:pachaha::pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

@Ironman a few times got on me pre A3 debut about my “prediction” that BP was gonna die (that no one even once thought was a possibility):lolbron:

I’m sorry Ironman:hubie:
I know you got goons, please don’t send no shooters at me:whoa:

I didn’t do this, have nothing to do with this nor did I want this:damn:

Blame all the bloodlust bloodthirsty cats and Marvel haters that whined about this :ufdup:

BP is DEAD and he ain’t coming back:sadbron:

Martha

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
@Ironman a few times got on me pre A3 debut about my “prediction” that BP was gonna die (that no one even once thought was a possibility):lolbron:

I’m sorry Ironman:hubie:
I know you got goons, please don’t send no shooters at me:whoa:

I didn’t do this, have nothing to do with this nor did I want this:damn:

Blame all the bloodlust bloodthirsty cats and Marvel haters that whined about this :ufdup:

BP is DEAD and he ain’t coming back:sadbron:

Martha
Kang will be back on his throne in time to celebrate his sisters spin-off film
JecoxcE_zpsmn258zp6.png

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
After hearing the name for Black Panther 2 I feel like it’s one of those “filler” type films

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Contains some Infinity War spoilers, fyi

'Black Panther' Producer On 'Avengers: Infinity War' Shocker, Wakanda's Future

In an exclusive interview with ComicBook.com, one of the minds behind Black Panther revealed that the cast and crew knew T'Challa would be wiped from existence in Avengers: Infinity War early during the work on their standalone Wakanda movie.

"We knew pretty early on," Moore said. "So I was fortunate enough to be in those early writers rooms with Chris [Markus] and Steve [McFeely] and Joe [Russo] and Anthony [Russo] when they were breaking Infinity War and Avengers 4, so I knew what was coming and knew that they had a really good reason for choosing the characters they did. I think it was probably a bigger shock honestly for Ryan Coogler, but here's the good news, I think we were able to deliver a film that stands on its own and that carves out a very special place in the Marvel universe."

As it turned out, Black Panther was more of a set up for Avengers: Infinity War than anyone had planned or imagined it to be. While it stands entirely on its own, the wild popularilty of the film's characters and locale prompted millions to invest in a trip back to this corner of the Marvel Cinematic Universe as soon as possible.

"Honestly, more than we anticipated, really helps set the table for Infinity War," Moore said. "And the truth is, Black Panther is a mantle almost as much as it's a character, so there's a lot of different ways we can take the storytelling going forward because the world of Wakanda is so vast and so interesting that we have some great ideas."

While Moore can't detail how exactly Marvel Studios will revisit Wakanda in the future given the cliffhanger nature of Avengers: Infinity War, he does admit there are plans to explore this particular pocket in greater depth.

"We know there's a ton more story to tell in Wakanda because even in the two hours we had there were ideas we left on the table just because of time," Moore said. "And the good news is, because ultimately we have a good insight on what all the films are doing, we knew what Infinity War and what Avengers 4 next year will do and are able to sort of plan accordingly. So I think there are great stories that will feel like the necessary next storytelling beat from what you've seen in Black Panther, but also carry the ball forward from what happened, the very real thing that happened at the end of Avengers 3 and what will again happen next May. So it's all been planned out to as much as we plan anything out frankly, with room for great ideas to come and surprise us, but we're excited. There's still a ton of story left to tell."

Those plans won't be coming any time soon, though. "I think it's gonna be pretty close to the vest," Moore said. "I can't imagine us doing anything before Avengers 4 is out in the world. We really want to complete that storytelling before we start talking about what's next. And again, knowing what Joe and Anthony have in store I think is really exciting. So hopefully audiences can come to that and watch that film on its own terms and then hopefully shortly after that we can talk about where we think we can go."

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
'Black Panther' Producer On Sequel Hopes, All-Female Movie

"We know there's a ton more story to tell in Wakanda because even in the two hours we had there were ideas we left on the table just because of time," Moore said. "And the good news is, because ultimately we have a good insight on what all the films are doing, we knew what Infinity War and what Avengers 4 next year will do and are able to sort of plan accordingly. So, I think there are great stories that will feel like the necessary next storytelling beat from what you've seen in Black Panther, but also carry the ball forward from what happened, the very real thing that happened at the end of Avengers 3 and what will again happen next May. So it's all been planned out to as much as we plan anything out frankly, with room for great ideas to come and surprise us, but we're excited. There's still a ton of story left to tell."

Regarding the recent comments of an all-female Wakanda film, Moore speaks enthusiastically: "It's definitely possible," Moore said. "It's all about what is the best idea. I think the female characters in Black Panther are so resonant and do so well in their own right. They make their own decision, they move the story forward. Nakia saves Wakanda. I think there's ways to tell stories with them separately. I think there's ways to continue their story in sort of Black Panther 2 and beyond. So there's a lot of different ways to slice it. It's just, what is the story that we have to tell that feels undeniable? I'm hesitant to say what comes first, but I do know there are ideas that I could service both frankly."

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Exclusive: Marvel Producer Wanted More Black Panther In Infinity War
Black Panther and Wakanda play a big role in the final act battle of Avengers: Infinity War, with T'Challa teaming up with Captain America, Black Widow and a host of other heroes against Thanos' invading forces. Since he shows up midway through, the movie doesn't have much for him to do, and now producer Nate Moore has revealed to Screen Rant he wishes – given the explosion of new fans for the character – that T'Challa had more of a role.

"We knew he was going to be in Infinity War and actually had talked with Joe and Anthony [Russo] very early on, and they had got really excited about placing a good chunk of that film in Wakanda. But, having an idea how big an impact he would I have, I think Joe and Anthony, Chris and Steve - Markus and McFeely - would have approached writing that character a bit differently, and probably I think figured out how to explore the world of Wakanda a beat or two more."

That said, Moore also admits given the sheer amount of characters and storylines, carving some extra time for the character could have been tricky.

"The truth is, Infinity War, there's so much going on as you know, that there's not a ton of time to stop and smell the roses, but... Panther turned into this cultural touchstone, that I think given our druthers we would go back and figure out ways to sweeten this time we do spend in Wakanda in the film a bit more. Especially, I think, for T'Challa - give him a couple more key beats or scenes, just because he means so much to people so quickly, which again we didn't anticipate."

The marketing for Avengers: Infinity War played up the role of Black Panther following the success of his solo adventure, but while he gets some cool moments, he's very much a supporting player. It will also be interesting to see how Black Panther 2 reacts to the events of Infinity War, which promises big changes ahead for the MCU. Ryan Coogler himself expressed interest in a possible all-female spinoff focused on Nakia, Shuri and Okoye too.

@Achille @Ziggiy @Versa @Soymuscle Mike