Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Had to uninstall this one. Got way too tired of AI teammates running into each other’s way on offense, so many players not being able to dunk, not being able to do chasedown blocks, and the AI teammates defense staying retarded, whether it’s just getting out of the way when a player is on the way to the rim or just ditching the shooter camped in the corner, it’s just not fun.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Had to uninstall this one. Got way too tired of AI teammates running into each other’s way on offense, so many players not being able to dunk, not being able to do chasedown blocks, and the AI teammates defense staying retarded, whether it’s just getting out of the way when a player is on the way to the rim or just ditching the shooter camped in the corner, it’s just not fun.

What difficulty do u play it on?

Just got my man in 2k18 to 85, should I just stick to 2k18? Got enough vc to get him to 87 and I'm in conf finals (with OKC). Was gone pop 2k19 in after this season but it makes more sense to just play another one with the one I put all this work in with. They gone fukk around and make people cop every other yr like I do with Madden.

What's the point if when I finally grind my way to 90 it's time to start over? :camby:

And I got Live 18 for 6.99 like 3 months or so after it came out. Is it worth playing a season in?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What difficulty do u play it on?

Just got my man in 2k18 to 85, should I just stick to 2k18? Got enough vc to get him to 87 and I'm in conf finals (with OKC). Was gone pop 2k19 in after this season but it makes more sense to just play another one with the one I put all this work in with. They gone fukk around and make people cop every other yr like I do with Madden.

What's the point if when I finally grind my way to 90 it's time to start over? :camby:

And I got Live 18 for 6.99 like 3 months or so after it came out. Is it worth playing a season in?
I play on superstar and adjust the sliders as I go depending on how realistic it feels. I tried 2K19 and didn’t like it at all. Can’t ever get ahead of the defense in transition, nobody can take anyone off the dribble, and guys just miss open shots all the time. I don’t bother with my player either.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I play on superstar and adjust the sliders as I go depending on how realistic it feels. I tried 2K19 and didn’t like it at all. Can’t ever get ahead of the defense in transition, nobody can take anyone off the dribble, and guys just miss open shots all the time. I don’t bother with my player either.

Damn that's wack

Was just up by 14 in the 2nd quarter vs the Cavs in the finals. Simmed 3 min till the end and I'm only up by 3 :snoop:

They even took the lead in the 3rd quarter :snoop:

I still won by 15 tho :lawd: