Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No Netflix, but anyone up a thread on Rabbit Hole with Keifer Sutherland yet?
Yes. It’s a very confusing tv show though. It’s interesting but I don’t know what the hell is going on - if you miss 2 minutes of the show, you might as well hit the replay and start watching from the beginning. Between the time jumps, corporate espionage, kidnappings, cia/fbi/political/tech, data analytics, identity changes 😵‍💫its taking me 4 hours to get through the first 2 eps
- it’s giving Pepe Silvia

200w.gif

Daps
Watching Indian Matchmaking S3 now.

The women are educated, reasonably attractive and make $$$$....but you can tell they never gave much thought to marriage until approaching 30.

Sima auntie tries to tell the men AND women to be realistic but most of them want people wayyyy out of their league. The dudes are spoiled and the girls have zero self awareness.

All the Gender War shyt we talk about among Black people? Other cultures are just as bad if not worse tbh.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching Indian Matchmaking S3 now.

The women are educated, reasonably attractive and make $$$$....but you can tell they never gave much thought to marriage until approaching 30.

Sima auntie tries to tell the men AND women to be realistic but most of them want people wayyyy out of their league. The dudes are spoiled and the girls have zero self awareness.

All the Gender War shyt we talk about among Black people? Other cultures are just as bad if not worse tbh.

Sima auntie is basically like if you can hit 70% of your wishlist you should be lucky

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Just finished watching Thicker than Water, some french comedy drama about a group of Arab sisters mixed up with some drug dealers. It was cool.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
And I don't give a fukk what anyone says, they need to stop bullshytting and bring back Start-Up either on Netflix or Amazon Prime. :martin:I can't even find a good torrent anywhere.

That was a dope show that nearly flew under the radar and should have had a fourth series. Way crappier shows have gone on for much longer.

Ronald Dacey was one of the best black gangsters portrayed on any show.