Essential Official Netflix Thread

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Ricky Gervais is heading back to Netflix.

Gervais revealed on Tuesday during the “Opie With Jim Norton Show” on SiriusXM that “The Office” spinoff movie, “David Brent: Life on the Road,” has been acquired by Netflix.

“This is exciting news and this is top secret, so I’m going to say it now. Netflix has bought out the rest of the world again,” Gervais said. “Which is great for me, because I’d rather 20 million people see it than half a million people see it in cinemas, do you know what I mean? Because I want to do tours off the back of it. So for me, it’s great.”

“Life on the Road” is written, directed by and stars Gervais, and follows a documentary crew catching up with his David Brent character as he chases his dream of rock stardom by self-financing a U.K. tour with his band Foregone Conclusion.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Need some chill shyt to watch with my lady brehs. She fukks with a lil every thing but like black ladies in powerful roles or at least not just eye candy. Help me out

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Season 5 is the fall off-jump the shark season. Soon as that 'moving the island' sh*t happen it was :martin::patrice::why: from there on out

Breh, I sat there for like 5mins like :what:

Then how they all got back on the island :what: The whole Jacob thing :what: Show went from :wow: to :wtf: kinda quick. I had to take a break. I'll try to finish it sometime this month.

I wanted yo fukk Juliet more than Kate. It was just something about her mannerisms that made her sexier imo:wow:

I wish I'd stopped watching Lost halfway through like Dexter so I'd only have good memories of the show. The first three seasons of Lost are amazing; some of the best television ever made. It's a quick decline after that. They fukked everything up by the end. :snoop:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Double jeopardy was lit. Ashley Judd looked good as hell in it. Why is this movie so underrated?
Movie was dumb as hell. She was found guilty in 1 state. She most certainly would have been found guilty of a crime if she killed him in a separate state. The plot of the movie was just :comeon:

@portcityplaya Graceland is wack az fukk. I dont know what it is, but I wanna smack the sh1t out of this dude

Graceland_Johnny-1.jpg

Dude is just not believable as an FBI agent. Fake azz Keanu from Point Break. :pacspit:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Movie was dumb as hell. She was found guilty in 1 state. She most certainly would have been found guilty of a crime if she killed him in a separate state. The plot of the movie was just :comeon:

@portcityplaya Graceland is wack az fukk. I dont know what it is, but I wanna smack the sh1t out of this dude

Graceland_Johnny-1.jpg

Dude is just not believable as an FBI agent. Fake azz Keanu from Point Break. :pacspit:
Plot dumb. Movie lit

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
How right you were. Ending was dumb, random as fukk and came out of nowhere. The direction they took after the 1st season was stupid. They gave erreybody some dirt for no reason.

yeah the odin rossi storyline was the highlight of the show.

then they all start doing shyt that goes completely against their character.