Essential Official Netflix Thread

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Deathgasm. Not bad at all. Kind of reminds me of ava's possessions with more gore scenes

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: I didn't know the director of You're Next and The Guest was making the live action Death Note movie and Netflix is distributing it!

They cast a breh for L Lawliet :krs:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
(T)error was good. the main guy was a character. kept getting mad when the director was asking him questions, kept blazin up, nikka baking cupcakes, him trying to learn how to use FB and seeing the request from the thot :russ:
the fbi sloppy as fukk. how you got informants who can be easily googled with their phone number :scust: :martin: and :heh: all at the same time
trying to entrap dude, got him on a bogus gun charge right before he expose them.
and how shariff gon be in a movie as a known snitch. bruh what you thinking? hope dude ok

i learned some stuff tho. good doc

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
GLOW

Netflix has given a 10-episode order to G.L.O.W., a comedy-series executive produced by Orange Is the New Black creator/executive producer Jenji Kohan and Orange co-executive producer Tara Herrmann.

Created by Liz Flahive (Homeland) and Carly Mensch (Orange Is the New Black), G.L.O.W. was inspired by the real story of the 1980s female wrestling league. Set in Los Angeles and showcasing big hair and body slams, the series tells the fictionalized story of an out-of-work actress who finds one last attempt to live her dreams in the form of a weekly series about female wrestlers.

Flahive and Mensch will serve as showrunners and will executive produce with Kohan and Herrmann.

The Reagan-era female wrestling league G.L.O.W. (Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling), a female answer to the male-dominated World Wrestling Federation, was showcased in the eponymous kitschy, Las Vegas-based syndicated TV series, which ran for four seasons, featuring sketches, songs and wrestling.
No lie, I used to love this hit when I was a kid in the 80's. It would only come on late at night, like 3 or 4 in the morning, but if I caught it I was all in. shyt was highly entertaining.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Anyone watch German History X? looks interesting. Obviously reminds me of American History X from the summary

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: really?

that's gonna be fire :blessed:

Yeah, it was planned since 2011 and Shane Black was set to direct with a rumor that Zac Efron would play Yagami Light. Then I didn't hear nothing about it. I decided to check the status on that when I wondered what happened to the movie and now they've already started filming with Adam Wingard as director.

Only peeps I recognize from the cast are

Keith Stanfield as L
iqn7EWoEjqdzcaOJQ1DOYt8mpiy.jpg

Shea Whigham as James Turner (Soichiro Yagami)
latest

Doesn't seem like Shinigami are in it though. :francis:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Yeah, it was planned since 2011 and Shane Black was set to direct with a rumor that Zac Efron would play Yagami Light. Then I didn't hear nothing about it. I decided to check the status on that when I wondered what happened to the movie and now they've already started filming with Adam Wingard as director.

Only peeps I recognize from the cast are

Keith Stanfield as L
iqn7EWoEjqdzcaOJQ1DOYt8mpiy.jpg

Shea Whigham as James Turner (Soichiro Yagami)
latest

Doesn't seem like Shinigami are in it though. :francis:

death note without shinigami :what:

hopefully they are just taking the concept of the notebook and a couple plot points from the original

without completely sticking to the major deaths and other events

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
death note without shinigami :what:

hopefully they are just taking the concept of the notebook and a couple plot points from the original

without completely sticking to the major deaths and other events

:patrice: Maybe I jumped the gun, I don't know if it's true but someone on the imdb boards asked Adam Wingard and shinigami are in and done with practical effects.