SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I remember in March of 2010 when my mother took me to Alabama for me to learn my History that it was two White women in the elevator:jawalrus: They gave my cousins and mother this disgusting look like we smelt like sh-t. Even though we were clean to the tee :pachaha: I was just beginning to learn and love my blackness, so it didn't bother me :manny: It just gave me my wakeup that racism was still alive and it cautioned me to look out.

P.S. these were two old white cacs with nasty teeth. Faces had me like.......
9VSCQrg.gif

So, what was your's like? Did it make you feel ETHERED :francis:

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
When i applied to a warehouse job awhile back and i didnt put my ethnicity down,dude said everything was fine and i could come in on wednesday...

i came in for the interview. I waited for about 30 mins for the hiring manager to show up.im like "he must be late":patrice:I got tired of waiting so i asked the manager at the warehouse and he said "sorry we're not hring right now":dame:

Im like bytch i just seen "hiring" in big ass bold letters yesterday on the website:what:

"But the hiring manager scheduled a interview for me today":what:

"Our spots been filled, sorry":dame:

Florida btw.:martin:
Yeah, I heard about florida racist as hell. Also, you should have complained because that's false advertising.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Too late now, i aint stutting it though..

shyt was a lil temp job, fukk em..:yeshrug:
Glad you doing good now breh. I faced racism at my first job and I left. By then, I knew the deal and I left before they could fire me. I'm glad I'm always one step ahead above people.

STFARN

Banned
Daps
When white people call me a wigger cuz i like drill music and dont dikkride other people

Smdh why no luv 4 tha whiteboy just tryna turnup and get this money. Always got people judgin

We outchea tho

fukkin bytches n gettin paid

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
When white people call me a wigger cuz i like drill music and dont dikkride other people

Smdh why no luv 4 tha whiteboy just tryna turnup and get this money.
Always got people judgin

We outchea tho

fukkin bytches n gettin paid
:patrice:
ZU7HsD4.png

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'll take your word for it because its whatever but who the fukk talks like this

Like why are you excited to hear about black peoples first racially demeaning moment

fukk is wrong with you
Wait I wasn't excited because I experienced it too. The smilie was meant for did you feel surprised even though you knew what to expect.

Daps
When I was 23 I had no job experience, no skills, education or nothing. All I had was experience in the D game and I recall putting together a pitiful resume of summer gigs from high school, and just made up jobs. So it was summer 09 and my aunt had a friend that had a little clout at this luxury high rise on the waterfront in downtown Boston. So I went to the interview with cornrolls and a oversized chopper suit for a concierge position. And as soon as I walk in this middle aged cac with an armani suit and cole haan shoes just grilled me like :beli: and said "so tell me a little about yourself " why are you interested in this position ? My heart dropped and I swallowed my throat. All that swag and arrogance went out the window. I may have been that dude on the block but it meant nothing in there world.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
When I was 23 I had no job experience, no skills, education or nothing. All I had was experience in the D game and I recall putting together a pitiful resume of summer gigs from high school, and just made up jobs. So it was summer 09 and my aunt had a friend that had a little clout at this luxury high rise on the waterfront in downtown Boston. So I went to the interview with cornrolls and a oversized chopper suit for a concierge position. And as soon as I walk in this middle aged cac with an armani suit and cole haan shoes just grilled me like :beli: and said "so tell me a little about yourself " why are you interested in this position ? My heart dropped and I swallowed my throat. All that swag and arrogance went out the window. I may have been that dude on the block but it meant nothing in there world.
Damn man