SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You're naive, and a poor judge of character if you ever needed one..sorry, but you can't grow up Black in the USA and your family and general surroundings never schooled you on the ways of the Devil..it makes no fukking sense.

I never ever trusted cacs even as a 6 year old on the playground and had long figured them out and their snake ways and you got sheltered grown men waiting till they're 23 to realize cacs ain't shyt.????
Cacs are aware of their privilege and entitlement even at age 5!!!
Nah breh. You cannot possibly be Black.
My parents told me, but I never had my wake up call if you call it that (I already knew about racism, so it didn't shock me) in Alabama in 2010 and my job. Well, until I left my job.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I knew (kinda) but it hit me hard....

My bm never met her dad... talked to him for the 1st time & he told her "I dont want nothing to do with you & your half-breed kids"... I grew up wit white dudes from my hood... Wasnt ready for the corporate white dudes... Ive learned...

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I have a first name that's usually white and an Irish last name. I'm also one of the most educated, creative, clever, non threatening brothas in the game. Overall, I'm a good dude.

That being said, my resume is the shyt. Over ten years of varied experience in banking and finance. Anything you can name, I've done it or could do it.

Thanks to my name and experience, I get called in for many interviews.

Some of the biggest Negro wake up calls I have ever experienced in my life have been from dusty old cacs who are recruiting for positions.

Just by walking into the building, you can feel that noose energy, that sense of :mjpls:.

Everyone - - from the receptionist, to the people in the elevators, to the people interviewing you are condescending as fukk.

Even though I'm destroying their simple questions with detailed examples and well crafted stories, their body language says it all : "Yeah, you're qualified, you're smart, but you're still a ******."

Needless to say, I've been on many interviews. Every job I've ever had in corporate America, sistas in the company looked out and put me on. One of the zillions of reasons I go hard for black women. I digress.

Just the feeling of depending on cacs for employment will teach you very quickly that we live in a system of white supremacy.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Was never a c00n. Unlike most of the coli, I acually have experience with every race. Trust me, everyone hates blacks for no reason. Asians, whites, arabs, hispanics. All of them. I dont take non blacks seriously most of the time.

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Man, I heard some parts of Australia are on that racist tip, especially to the Australian Aboriginals there. Also, damn at those pieces of sh-t. If that happened to me I would have fought and cursed them out.

bruh this was in NZ. Been in Australia for like 10 years and nobody has said shyt to me.

NZ is CRAZY racist, but it's just not publicised.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When white people call me a wigger cuz i like drill music and dont dikkride other people

Smdh why no luv 4 tha whiteboy just tryna turnup and get this money. Always got people judgin

We outchea tho

fukkin bytches n gettin paid
Do your thing breh but drill music? :scusthov:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I knew (kinda) but it hit me hard....

My bm never met her dad... talked to him for the 1st time & he told her "I dont want nothing to do with you & your half-breed kids"... I grew up wit white dudes from my hood... Wasnt ready for the corporate white dudes... Ive learned...
Damn man

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Was never a c00n. Unlike most of the coli, I acually have experience with every race. Trust me, everyone hates blacks for no reason. Asians, whites, arabs, hispanics. All of them. I dont take non blacks seriously most of the time.
Asians and the rest have been cool towards me. Only problem I had was with Redneck White folk.

I have a first name that's usually white and an Irish last name. I'm also one of the most educated, creative, clever, non threatening brothas in the game. Overall, I'm a good dude.

That being said, my resume is the shyt. Over ten years of varied experience in banking and finance. Anything you can name, I've done it or could do it.

Thanks to my name and experience, I get called in for many interviews.

Some of the biggest Negro wake up calls I have ever experienced in my life have been from dusty old cacs who are recruiting for positions.

Just by walking into the building, you can feel that noose energy, that sense of :mjpls:.

Everyone - - from the receptionist, to the people in the elevators, to the people interviewing you are condescending as fukk.

Even though I'm destroying their simple questions with detailed examples and well crafted stories, their body language says it all : "Yeah, you're qualified, you're smart, but you're still a ******."

Needless to say, I've been on many interviews. Every job I've ever had in corporate America, sistas in the company looked out and put me on. One of the zillions of reasons I go hard for black women. I digress.

Just the feeling of depending on cacs for employment will teach you very quickly that we live in a system of white supremacy.
This is true, that's why you gotta be one step ahead, especially dealing with cacs.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
:mjlol:These asians and cac bytches stay clutching their purses whenever I walk past since ive been about 15. Like these dusty ass old motherfukkers have anything worth stealing anyway

Walked into a couple interviews with white men and knew within 2 minutes I wasnt getting the job and all that but thats whatever. I knew how this shyt works since I was young.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:mjlol:These asians and cac bytches stay clutching their purses whenever I walk past since ive been about 15. Like these dusty ass old motherfukkers have anything worth stealing anyway

Walked into a couple interviews with white men and knew within 2 minutes I wasnt getting the job and all that but thats whatever. I knew how this shyt works since I was young.
Damn, Asians like me never had an issue. Cac women had issues with, but they are okay with me.